Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Online Dating ...Have any of you done it ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    I signed back up to tagged today.. gonna give it a few weeks.. will keep you's posted!!
    Social networking sites are way better for this than dating sites i reckon, Tagged is good, i was a member of that and found it a great way to hook up for no strings sex, facebook or "fuckbook" should i say is the very same. Although, it does help im very young myself, plenty of fucked up pervs on that too looking to get with 18yo's! Jeez you mess it up for genuine slags like me that wanna get laid

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Social networking sites are way better for this than dating sites i reckon, Tagged is good, i was a member of that and found it a great way to hook up for no strings sex, facebook or "fuckbook" should i say is the very same. Although, it does help im very young myself, plenty of fucked up pervs on that too looking to get with 18yo's! Jeez you mess it up for genuine slags like me that wanna get laid

Havent nailed woman ive met through face book yet.. hmmm..sounds like a challenge

yeah tagged is handy for the girls, bit of charm n some banter goes long way...

Reviews

Havent nailed woman ive met through face book yet.. hmmm..sounds like a challenge

yeah tagged is handy for the girls, bit of charm n some banter goes long way...
    To you sir i lay down the following challenge, nail a girl from "fuckbook" by the end of august! Do you accept?

Reviews

To you sir i lay down the following challenge, nail a girl from "fuckbook" by the end of august! Do you accept?

I will give it a "bash" :-D

Reviews

I will give it a "bash" :-D
    Very admirable of you! I love this site, only here could i lay down such a challenge and better yet, i know it will be accepted!

Blog Entries

800 shiney ones would go along way towards joining a few networking sites.

i have the right guy i think :-)
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    800 shiney ones would go along way towards joining a few networking sites.

i have the right guy i think :-)
    Westside.
    not much gets past you does it westie my old mucker!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345