Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Isabella Review

Reviews

Note to other posters- please read my last post about this guy.
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .

Default Where?

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Spunk View Post
    This guy has a problem, he makes vile direct insults against other posters, he implies threats of violence against another poster, all without any reasonable cause.
    I would ask the moderators take notice of his disturbed rantings . . . . . .
    he never insulted me although he gave it his best shot. Now if he threatened me i didnt see it.

Whatever,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default True

That is in fact true west, i never did threaten you (kinda pointless on a website anyway!) and i never did try to insult you ....... just stated facts and corrected you when your facts were inaccurate

Also Dick you not doing a good job of ignoring me yourself ...... you really must try harder!!
    :-)

Default Which was................................................................

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    That is in fact true west, i never did threaten you (kinda pointless on a website anyway!) and i never did try to insult you ....... just stated facts and corrected you when your facts were inaccurate

Also Dick you not doing a good job of ignoring me yourself ...... you really must try harder!!
    :-)
    very rare. I always right.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default Correction

Actually judging by the amount of posts i've submitted recently i would say that you are usually incorrect with your facts ........... which means, for the hard of understanding like yourself, that you are almost always wrong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12