Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone else notice

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Drugs bring mental problems to the forefront, and there is definetly an increase in that, just look how well the head shops were doing, people didn't just overnight decide to start talking drugs just because they were legal

Agreed, drugs taking plays a huge part in the recent increase.

Anyone who's ever taken and E tablet or a line of coke will know the disturbing mental lows that follow.

You can only do this to yourself so many times before you alter your own wiring.

It's worse of course now because were calling them 'legal highs' as thought they've been approved by some medical board.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Agreed, drugs taking plays a huge part in the recent increase.

Anyone who's ever taken and E tablet or a line of coke will know the disturbing mental lows that follow.

You can only do this to yourself so many times before you alter your own wiring.

It's worse of course now because were calling them 'legal highs' as thought they've been approved by some medical board.
    Yesh but which came first The egg or the chicken? Its the way life is at the moment is whats causing alot of ppl to use mind altering substances and alot of ppl who dont use drugs arent exactly pictures of mental health either.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 16-07-10 at 10:00.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Drugs bring mental problems to the forefront, and there is definetly an increase in that, just look how well the head shops were doing, people didn't just overnight decide to start talking drugs just because they were legal
    Hi anon!

when you say drugs, i trust you include alcohol. phychiatric hospitals are/always have been
    loaded with people that could not even spell Cannabis!

people thronged to headshops (or now illicit dealers) because they wanted to
    increase their mental instability?

FUN is why people drink or take drugs and if we continue lying to kids about this
    they wont believe what is said about Heroin or Cocaine.

There are casualties, just as on the road but we dont ban cars.

Drugs happen regardless, so we must make it a medical matter and not one for the courts!
    Last edited by warmcome; 16-07-10 at 10:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    an increase in the ammount of lunatics on our streets lately?

just asking,
    Westside.
    Well Westie,with all the state run nut-houses on slashed budget funding I reckon the best place to hide a tree is in the woods ,
    and with this in mind Cork is as a forrest, capiche ?

Quote Originally Posted by Clifford View Post
    Well Westie,with all the state run nut-houses on slashed budget funding I reckon the best place to hide a tree is in the woods ,
    and with this in mind Cork is as a forrest, capiche ?
    pmsl your a naughty dog...you remind me of someone lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Diagnosed

I think u have 2 factors here as regards mental diseases such as Alzheimers 1/ Diagnosis 2/ living longer
    I believe we always had such diseases but in years gone by when someone started to forget etc it was
    called doting or he/she is in her dotage and was dismissed as that, and they were more likely to be cared for in the home and kept out of sight out of mind. This was possible because most families were one income at that stage and
    there was someone in the home at all times. There was probably no diagnosis or follow ups done as such in many cases
    Just think back and u will remember in many houses the elderly aunt or uncle cousin etc being cared for who we thought
    were a bit odd. By their very nature most mental diseases are degenerative so logic follows that if people live longer
    as we now do the incidence will also increase
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

There is a woman in galway that hangs around a shopping centre spouting rubbish that sex is wrong and basically being a bible basher...you can literally hear her down the road roaring at little kids about sexual diseases and no sex before marraige....it really isn't good enough ppl have complained before but she always comes back.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    There is a woman in galway that hangs around a shopping centre spouting rubbish that sex is wrong and basically being a bible basher...you can literally hear her down the road roaring at little kids about sexual diseases and no sex before marraige....it really isn't good enough ppl have complained before but she always comes back.
    she probably just need a good seeing to...aml go get her

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Hi aml!

between races, I might like to buy her a corfeee...(NY cab driver accent)
    Last edited by warmcome; 16-07-10 at 10:38.

I would pronounce it 'cwarffee'!

LOL!
    Last edited by samlad; 16-07-10 at 10:54.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

warmcome (16-07-10)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast