Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Acoustic Guitar info !

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    I found a picture of Westie running through the fields...wonder who the young lady is though
    Attachment 26145

Mwah..xxxx
    thats westie...who is the man with westie?

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    thats westie...who is the man with westie?
    I have no idea benny, but i'd put a bet on him not having a big "flute"...lol...xxx

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alana View Post
    I found a picture of Westie running through the fields...wonder who the young lady is though
    Attachment 26145

Mwah..xxxx
    I was hoping this wouldnt leak out. This is myself and the infamous dubladoo or if your stuck on time the ladoooooooo.He needed intuition for the upcoming Summers play in the CSO called Tip Toe Through The Tulips. Well i thought tulips was asking alot so i figured fields were grand and the play was renamed Frolicks Through The Fields and course we had to make it look like frolics.We had a good day and got the bus home and all.

what am i on about?
    Westside.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I was hoping this wouldnt leak out. This is myself and the infamous dubladoo or if your stuck on time the ladoooooooo.He needed intuition for the upcoming Summers play in the CSO called Tip Toe Through The Tulips. Well i thought tulips was asking alot so i figured fields were grand and the play was renamed Frolicks Through The Fields and course we had to make it look like frolics.We had a good day and got the bus home and all.

what am i on about?
    Westside.
    and your 100 percent sure it was frolicks...i thought it sounded the same but started with b lol

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456