Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ROVER banned

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    OK thats fair enough.
    He did it twice by the way. Last night he did it under capt mannering and i deleted it (just the pic ,left the post) and pm d him and told him not to post pics like this again and i logged on today and there is was again.

so he did it twice,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I cant put it up here but basically he posted a pic of a guy with his balls cut open along with pieces of his legs,all covered in blood on what appears to be an operating table or something.It was sick and disgusting and im not a person that gets offended but i can see others would.Its just not good enough and i think i have being very lenient with him.My hands were not tied and i had plenty options and took the easiest route which i didnt have to.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    ya think thats bad????

google "1 man 1 screwdriver" or "1 man 1 jar"
    i would link them here but dont want to be banned

crikey moses. people STILL being banned ??? reminds me of when i was..er.. hmmmmmmm.. best not to say anything else
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    ya think thats bad????

google "1 man 1 screwdriver" or "1 man 1 jar"
    i would link them here but dont want to be banned

So i wont shoot you , i'll just stab you instead? They are still both bad. Its not a case of whats bad or not, its a case of whats allowable on here or not and that pic is not allowable. If ppl want to look at that stuff then fine but not here.

I get what your saying but just because there is worse out there doesnt mean its ok so. It wasnt deleted for being the worst pic,it was deleted for being unacceptable here on this site.

Westside.

Reviews

I see I cant stopwanking has been banned as well.We will really miss his brilliant posting skills.
    The Truth is out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    So i wont shoot you , i'll just stab you instead? They are still both bad. Its not a case of whats bad or not, its a case of whats allowable on here or not and that pic is not allowable. If ppl want to look at that stuff then fine but not here.

I get what your saying but just because there is worse out there doesnt mean its ok so. It wasnt deleted for being the worst pic,it was deleted for being unacceptable here on this site.

Westside.
    when i said your hands were tied i meant you had little option but to ban and im glad you choose a one week ban(very fair) hopefully rover will be back in good form then

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I see I cant stopwanking has been banned as well.We will really miss his brilliant posting skills.
    yes he had a sertain something about him

Reviews

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    when i said your hands were tied i meant you had little option but to ban and im glad you choose a one week ban(very fair) hopefully rover will be back in good form then
    Its entirely up to Rover.Nobody is saying he cant come back or isnt welcome back and im not judging him based on this or pointing a gun at him based on this or will be watching his every move but pics like that are not welcome here.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by marijuana View Post
    fair enough kid
    I knew youd understand.
    Westside.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast