Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Road Tragedy in Donegal

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    I don't think we are sure of anything regards this crash yet. Sorry I may have been going a little off topic.
    just seen this thread...did not read back but wanted to say i feel for the familys...but for all those that think cops have an easy job...imagine being at the scene..or breaking the news to familys...spare a thought for them aswell as the poor familys left behind R.I.P

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Who i really feel for is the poor man coming home from bingo minding his own buisness
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Back in the 80s a relative of mine was killed in a crash near Castletownbere.He was just 19 and had been drinking with some of his pals on a Friday night.They were all pissed from the drink but took a chance on driving anyway and the car ended up crashing into a rock face.My relative was killed outright and the other 3 people in the car were seriously injured but survived.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

The wreckage of the Passat showed the impact was to the passenger side.
    They could have been turning or more likely, the first impact with the Renault
    was significant (front fender damage and a wheel lost), so a delayed blowout
    may have occured on driverside front of Passat. This would most certainly send this
    vehicle out of control. This accident will affect a great many people. RIP.
    Last edited by warmcome; 13-07-10 at 08:34.

Reviews

Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Were they speeding away from the first collision as one of those reports suggests (impact with the Renault some minutes earlier)

Blog Entries

Ppl dont realise how easy it is to die. It doesnt take much of an impact at times. Take a look at this guy below,

this guy was freaky strong and a world powerlifting champ who was tipped as the future greatest.He was killed in a car accident at 27 years of age about six months after this pic was taken. He was driving along, the car served to avoid something and he hit a lamppost.He was killed instantly without a scratch on his body and he was wearing a seat belt.What speed was he going? 39 miles per hour.Not much.

It very easy to die and ppl dont realsie this because they are so used to seeing hollywood stunts and movies. Most of those stunts in real life ,would be fatalities.

tv is bad,
    Westside.

Reviews

Strong boyo alright ...

Reviews

Three of the funerals are taking place tomorrow. There will be another four on Thursday. The 66 year old man is one of the four on Thursday. The other funeral will take place on Friday.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

One of the families have lost a son to the roads already in an accident a couple of years ago...its a terrible tragedy to befall anyone.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast