Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Half-time

Fuck! So many yellow cards! Dirty game!

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    To be fair he was provoked by matterazi...it was his last game and emotions were running high
    Exactly, he did provoke him. And i think he did it just because he knew he is finishing. ZIDANE one from the best players in the world I missed him at this championchip so as Backham and Ballack...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Fuck! So many yellow cards! Dirty game!
    Very dirty...must be 7 or 8 cards so far....if it goes to extra time someone will defo be sent off.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Very dirty...must be 7 or 8 cards so far....if it goes to extra time someone will defo be sent off.
    Yeah,think so....

not with this ref...the player might have to get a gun and shoot b4 webb will send off...its to late now anyway this game needed a strong ref the whole world knew what holland would do...but i thought webb would cut out the shite

Reviews

Thats the prob there are no strong refs he was the best of a bad lot....if fifa ever decide to ever get off their lazy asses and introduce some form of technology this is the way refs will continue to be.

Reviews

I have been so looking forward to this game and this is up there with being one of the worst games of the whole tournament...proper shite...very gutting.

i have to say ray houghton scored 2 goals ill never forget...but he is a total fool at commentry...jeysus its like he never seen the game b4

I have been so looking forward to this game and this is up there with being one of the worst games of the whole tournament...proper shite...very gutting.
    ammm its shite cause holland are getting away with kicking the team that want to play football

10. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Alana (11-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ammm its shite cause holland are getting away with kicking the team that want to play football
    I know but they were billing this as two attacking teams and it has been anything but.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast