Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Names too similar?

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    This has been a bit of a reoccuring theme this last week, and i think most of the time people are not intentionally using similar names for any devious reason. Lots of people will have the same ideas etc when deciding on a username, and I dont think we can really spend loads of time asking people to change usernames etc. There are already lots of similar usernames and I dont think it would be a good use of anyone times to be checking up on these.

There are special rules on impersonating others and this will be dealt with as per normal.
    What do you think of my username, I'm thinking about changing it to "SirTossalot" do you think that's better than the one I have now, or I might make it "SirWankalot" I'm betwixed and between. I might even make it the "TheWankingVampire" that has a nice ring to it, what do yuou think?

Reviews

Been around longer than 2008, had a different profile but forgot the username and password as I didn't originally post, maybe only a handful of times, I have mentioned this in the past

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Been around longer than 2008, had a different profile but forgot the username and password as I didn't originally post, maybe only a handful of times, I have mentioned this in the past
    sorry did not know...i dont keep notes lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    sorry did not know...i dont keep notes lol
    No probs, and before any of the conspiracy theorists come on board, I'M NOT BIGPAWS

Quote Originally Posted by Icantstopwanking View Post
    What do you think of my username, I'm thinking about changing it to "SirTossalot" do you think that's better than the one I have now, or I might make it "SirWankalot" I'm betwixed and between. I might even make it the "TheWankingVampire" that has a nice ring to it, what do yuou think?
    there seems to be a theme to your posts and names...i am not sure what it is yet but i sence your telling us something give us another hint

Quote Originally Posted by Icantstopwanking View Post
    please let me refer you the following rule

Changing Your Username

You cannot change your username.

Changing Your Username

ok just to be clear your saying its ok to change your username?

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    ok just to be clear your saying its ok to change your username?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Cracks me up

Changing Your Username

This rule really cracks me up, its quite acceptable to have more than one profile but u cant change ure name.
    So ure basically trying to tell me that posting under a different profile is not same as changing ure name
    I always advocated one user one profile and i stick by that
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    This rule really cracks me up, its quite acceptable to have more than one profile but u cant change ure name.
    So ure basically trying to tell me that posting under a different profile is not same as changing ure name
    I always advocated one user one profile and i stick by that
    and i believe in one man one vote.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast