Thread: The Last Straw

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The Last Straw

Today I got called a cunt on the forums by a someone I had a bit of respect for. No big deal, heat of the moment.

However not only did he call me a cunt, he put a picture up of some girls fanny to make his statement ring loud and clear. Not only did he say his piece, he has publicly ridiculed me.

I've been a controversial member. Sometimes funny, sometimes loud and sometimes a dickhead but I have never written such a disparaging comment about anyone and then qualified it with a lurid picture.

I'm signing off and wish you all the very best but today I got a taste of how deep members loyalty went.

I would like to publicly say goodbye to two people.

1. The Highwayman - we've know each other for nearly three years now and were involved in many wonderful debate when I was on the other site as Pradas. A true gentleman and fine diplomat.

2. Westie - a marvelous poster and larger than life character who says it like it is and more often than not says what were all thinking. He has also always taken the time out to write back to me when I've needed a bit of guidance on certain issues.

You were both the star of the show for me.

Slán.
    Last edited by Mr Magoo; 10-07-10 at 22:21.