Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good evening

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Marple View Post
    In my day cats were seen but not heard.
    A herd of cats? How odd! We are solitary animals.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    so whos other account is this then?
    The only account I have is with the London, Provincial and South Western Bank.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    but we can back each other lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    my bad alec pmsl
    Whilst the cat speaks, it doesn't speak English I see.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Ah id say Horan would be a safe bet
    Bernard is it? It's funny how mothers often give very sensible names to little boys who grow into the most foolish of men.

Reviews

Don’t mind those little cheeky boys dear. I have recently found the beautiful range of pattern books and yarns from Louisa Harding, which are available for purchase online. I am currently knitting up the wrap featured on the cover of “Beachcomber Bay – Accessories Collection” and it knits up really easily with the pattern being formed by the texture of the wool rather than having to follow a complicated pattern. Here I am in the comfort of my own home throwing together the little number in no time. I would love if you could PM me so as that we may compare and exchange patterns. I do find, as you probably do, the versatility and variety of this forum so unique in accommodating all tastes, especially ours.

Yours knit tingly (a little joke there)
    Jimbop.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    My goodness this one does speak English and seems to know a little of farming also. We've never seen the like in St. Mary Mead and I don't think Farmer Giles would know what to do with such a creature.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Well I say, the Irish certainly have a unique approach to knitting. I haven't seen anything like it since I visited Bath as a young girl and caught a glimpse of a gentlemen enjoying the Roman Baths.

Good evening Miss Marple, glad you joined our wee site.

Whilst you are here will you be doing a wee bit of punting yourself now you’ve found us or perhaps you are or will become and advertiser yourself? I imagine chaps such as Dozer and The Highwayman would jump at the chance to visit you.

John.
    "Live for nothing or die for something, your call."

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Marple View Post
    My goodness this one does speak English and seems to know a little of farming also. We've never seen the like in St. Mary Mead and I don't think Farmer Giles would know what to do with such a creature.
    Cats these days are smarter than when you were born in the 1800's...they have moved with the times ya see
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast