Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neighbors cooking.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    But Chinese food is fucking lovely!!!
    Chinese from the local restaurant certainly is and I love it too, but it's actually a far cry from 'authentic' Chinese cuisine, the stuff Chinese folks cook for themselves at home! The restaurants 'Westernize' the food to better suit people's tastes, so the stuff they cook for themselves at home is often quite different than you see at your local Chinese take-away!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Having a Chinese neighbor is the worst; some of the shie they cook,.. well, smells like shit
    lol yes they do cook some mad shit thats true

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    im sitting here and this bloody smell of cooking food coming in the window.Seriously if im not here tomorrow om gone to a funeral. Bloody awful. Whats your neighbors cooking like?

serious answers only plz,
    Westside.
    Well its like this if the smell of my neighbours cooking reached me i think it would be time to ring the fire brigade
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well its like this if the smell of my neighbours cooking reached me i think it would be time to ring the fire brigade
    HaHa, I'm in the same situation, only smells I get is the fresh country air or when the bastards are having a BBQ and I'm not invited, anyone else notice how far the smell of a good BBQ travels

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    im sitting here and this bloody smell of cooking food coming in the window.Seriously if im not here tomorrow om gone to a funeral. Bloody awful. Whats your neighbors cooking like?

serious answers only plz,
    Westside.
    Close the window perhaps..might stop the smell
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    HaHa, I'm in the same situation, only smells I get is the fresh country air or when the bastards are having a BBQ and I'm not invited, anyone else notice how far the smell of a good BBQ travels
    Even worse here,seems my neighbours went for holiday but kids, teenagers stayed...they are partying screeming and BBQ for couple of days now...every day
    Good bye Ireland!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

CABBAGE,my best friends house always smelt of cabbage,ffs thats the smell of a sewer in the hotest day of summer,
    dont go blaming your new ethnic neighbours for their "foreign" cuisine,you could evacute aten block radius by boiling bacon and cabbage ,we have the smelliest boring cooking in all of europe
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

I remember when i used to come home from school days i could smell my mothers cooking a quarter of a mile away and believe me it wasn't a good thing.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12