Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
Simple question who is the hero in your life?...tv personality,family member...who do you look up to.
These types of ppl impress me most;

(1) Anyone brave enough to chase their dreams regardless of the odds stacked in front of them.Whether they get those dreams or not but try and keep trying.

(2) Anyone with a disability who has to compromise on a daily basis yet lots of who keep their chins up, push on and put alot of others to shame with their belief in themselves.

(3) Anyone who overcomes great odds like those who fight cancer (even if some loose the war they fight the battle) or other types of illness.Those who put their own lives on hold to help others improve theirs.

(4) Those who stick to their beliefs and convictions no matter what and in the face of threats and crticism. Ppl like Gandhi. Ali.Mother Theresa who refuse to compromise who they are for anyone.

Those that inspired me most would be Ali, Mother Theresa and my old fella who proved to me several times in life that no matter what never give up and never let something get you down no matter what happens.

Sincerely,
Westside.