Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Vivien aka Cathy Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by DubFootballer View Post
    Im trying to get through to her now and her phone is off for fuck sakes. LMAO.
    He shoots he scores appointment made.

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    I made my next appointment with her on the way out from the first one yesterday. I had a feeling she was going to be VERY busy over the next few days...
    Im actually like a kid in a sweet shop waiting for my appointment.

Im actually like a kid in a sweet shop waiting for my appointment.
    is that a packet of sweets in your pocket or are you really looking forward to your punt?

Hey I was the one who started this forum thread...... Leave some for me on Friday when i egt there!!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Really glad I've had lots of fun with her already when she was fresh as the freshest daisey! She's a total pro though, literally, so I'm sure she'll be fine fir you on Friday. To say she has the Fittest body I've ever been fortunate enough to worship is an understatement, & I've met some total babes via EI in my time. But Cathy, sorry, Vivien, she's gob smackingly incredible. Looks. Knowledge. Great Personality. Great English. I literally cannot fault her!
    I am so jealous of you Yummy! If i don't get to see her I will be mighty upset! I will have to get some back up plans for Friday happening now. I wish I had not started this thread now, I attracted attention to a little goldmine and now everyone wants a dig at the site (pardon the pun)!

Yummy says "Make ure mind up & make ure spot BEFOE you start thread in future! Fortune favours the brave, & the quick! I saw her profile b4 I saw this thread yesterday. Did my own research online. Saw her bids/pics on Freeones (a mainstay in my opinion!). Got thru to her on the gone. Confirmed it was she. Thought ok no reviews but if it really is her Bingo. Of not, worth the chance anyway. Her location is often frequented by Beautiful Hungarians so it all felt right. When she answered the door yesterday... Jesus what a rush!!!!
    Oh well..... I'll have a back up plan anyways..... Fortune not only favors the brave and the quick..... but also the well prepared!

Im disgusted I got to Vivienne 5 mins before appointment due and called and she told me she wasnt free after making a booking an hour and a half before.

Im disgusted I got to Vivienne 5 mins before appointment due and called and she told me she wasnt free after making a booking an hour and a half before.
    Oh no...... Did ya try another time to see her????

Reviews

there are 2 girls in the profile , that's my opinion.

May have to check this girl out

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast