Thread: 'recession is over'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 'recession is over'

despite the banks robbing us all the Government squeezing more taxes out of us despite half a million on the dole & still proven to be ripped off everywhere we go the Department of Finance says the recession is over
    :dan

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (01-07-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    despite the banks robbing us all the Government squeezing more taxes out of us despite half a million on the dole & still proven to be ripped off everywhere we go the Department of Finance says the recession is over

Pure horseshit. We have atleast two more years of jobs being lost before we even see the start of any kind of turn around in this country.
    And the government is prepared to sit back, watch it happen and do nothing about it. Horseshit.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mr maxi For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (01-07-10)

Reviews

Most full of bullshit thread ever.
    The government statement that is not the comments of people who have posted on this thread.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries

whooooo hooooo, I'm off to Harvey Norman to get a 50" 3D TV to celebrate, then just give the bank manager a quick call to let him know I'm in charge again. Cocktails for all!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    whooooo hooooo, I'm off to Harvey Norman to get a 50" 3D TV to celebrate, then just give the bank manager a quick call to let him know I'm in charge again. Cocktails for all!!
    I would hold off on the bubbly for now....more ppl are going to pay for the failings of this spineless government...probably the less well off in society if i'd hazard a guess.
    I have lived a life of regrets.