Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Campaign for real boobs

Reviews

You got me wrong lads, I totally agree women get breast enhancements for themselves but you have to admit, if they are well done, for the looks alone it's a serious perk for us men so it's a win win situation

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    You got me wrong lads, I totally agree women get breast enhancements for themselves but you have to admit, if they are well done, for the looks alone it's a serious perk for us men so it's a win win situation
    yep i got you wrong sorry mate...i agree with this post...i think you might have written it wrong b4 ...looked bad when i read it.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pussyposse View Post

Thank you Stella. This thread was not posted to discuss whether it's a girls right to get silicone boobs or why she might do it. If they are so proud of the boob job then why don't they admit it and put 'enhanced' on their boob profile.

Why put natural, unless they feel that it's only ok to have big boobs when they're real.

But reading the answers, here's a good topic to vote on. What percentage of men fine silicone a turn on or a turn off. At the moment it seems like 50/50
    Why dont you start a poll on this?
    As for myself as long as the service provided is good I dont mind either way.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pussyposse View Post

Thank you Stella. This thread was not posted to discuss whether it's a girls right to get silicone boobs or why she might do it. If they are so proud of the boob job then why don't they admit it and put 'enhanced' on their boob profile.

Why put natural, unless they feel that it's only ok to have big boobs when they're real.

But reading the answers, here's a good topic to vote on. What percentage of men fine silicone a turn on or a turn off. At the moment it seems like 50/50
    Once they look good it's not a factor that would stop me visiting or looking at a lady but badly done implants is a major turn off, well done implants is a major turn on, so for me not so cut and dry

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Yummyasslicker View Post
    VanessaXXX get's my vote in the all Natural Beautiful Breasts Department every time!

)))
    Ah Yummy, I see you have at last discovered one of EI's little treasures and wonders. I totally agree with you mate.

Fakes for me is a no no. But if the overall package looks good at times I'll give it a go (as with jessica, lovely breasts in fairness). This thread as far as i can see is an important one and is going off topic. I feel it is not acceptable to advertise natural when we have implants. This is blatant false advertising. If your local tv store advertised a tv as HD ready when it wasn't when you got it home would you be happy. I think not.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    What i don't understand is why do you men flatter yourself so much,thinking that all women would do this for you?I've done it for myself and i don't care what any man in this world thinks about it!As long as i am happy,i don't care about men's opinion!Who likes it,great!Who doesn't,great,is free to move further!
    Jessica,your right,whatever makes a person happy at the end of the day is what matters,to hell with everyone else.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    This is blatant false advertising. If your local tv store advertised a tv as HD ready when it wasn't when you got it home would you be happy. I think not.
    Now that's false advertisement if you ask me, people think a HD ready Tv displays HD when it doesn't, well not to it's full capacity anyway, it just means it can handle a HD source and display it as best it can... Usually around half Full HD

Ok back on track, is saying you have natural when they are enhanced fair, NO, is anything going to change, NO, is there anything that can be done about it, YES, mention it in your review and PM the administrators to have her profile updated, if enough people report the same lady they will do it, or at least I hope they would..

it is now clear this site needs a boob inspector....i nominate me......

i have been in training for this job....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

benny, thats a couple of lucky kittens,
    taking a break, but not gone

10. The Following User Says Thank You to wanted the best 69 For This Useful Post:

benin (30-06-10)

Reviews

Jeeze Benny. I don't know whether I should go for her pussy or her boobs. I hate indecision. Lol.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast