Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Should women rule the world?

Blog Entries

Default Why thank you Sweetie

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    You are one of the exceptions Westie that confirms the rule!You are just the best and the strongest,nobody can be stronger then you!:-P
    (sitting here with his hair blowing in the wind) but i already know.

many thanks,
    Westside.

at this moment in time women can rule the world...but imagane the pain for cave man if it were that way back then.......

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    You are one of the exceptions Westie that confirms the rule!You are just the best and the strongest,nobody can be stronger then you!:-P
    dont overdo the compliments Jessica but no it is not true that behind every strong man is an even stronger woman
    I'm single indeendent strong & ambitious dont feel the need for a woman to direct me at all in fact I've found them distracting to say the least too many men feel the need to be with a woman 'to look after them' & cant operate on their own Women are sitting on a fortune though...

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    at this moment in time women can rule the world...but imagane the pain for cave man if it were that way back then.......

brilliant!...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    dont overdo the compliments Jessica but no it is not true that behind every strong man is an even stronger woman
    I'm single indeendent strong & ambitious dont feel the need for a woman to direct me at all in fact I've found them distracting to say the least too many men feel the need to be with a woman 'to look after them' & cant operate on their own Women are sitting on a fortune though...
    Thats true. you know the way to the roof of the Clarion by now.

you need them for their knickers though,
    Westside.

PS dont mind him Sweetie.Work away with compliments.

Reviews

No fucking way! Women look good, cute and nice, but that says no-thing about character.

'Generally', I find women lack responsibility and accountability.
    The lookers-from a young age-even their dads treat them diferently.

I seen a girl I was dating snogging a guy from afar in a club.
    When I put it to her sober, she just giggled and said "stop makin' things up!" When I dumped her-she had a long walk home)))))))

Everyone is where they need to be!
    Last edited by warmcome; 28-06-10 at 18:13.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    First,i thought we where talking about people that rule the world!Are you EP or Westie one of them?I was talking about men with huge fortunes and very important positions and you have to recognize that to get there is very hard just by yourself.A woman has the power to help a men to rise or to put him in a hole,this was the idea.Because as strongest as you are,are moments in life when you need moral support,is in the human nature!And let's face it:women are just better to rule and manipulate than men!

Reviews

how about no men or women to rule the world. I am sick of leaders and dont need or want one.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

Cable87 (29-06-10), dark-knight (28-06-10)

a government ruled by women could run mandatory 'How to lick pussy' courses for inexperienced men just a thought...

Certainly worth a go and see how things panned out, how many years have men mostly been in charge now? about as long as we've been around and as far as I can see and taking things as a whole over the entire course of recorded history we effectively are a race of lemmings heading inexorably towards a cliff and even though we know it we pay lip service to the things we need to do as a species to avoid it.

It would be very interesting to surmise what our global culture would be if it was always women who were in control, I say global culture as there are examples of were woman are in control in small parts of the world at different times in history and things by and large hummed along in a peaceful manner.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast