Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: RTE v BBC....which ones for you!!

Quote Originally Posted by texas View Post
    One thing I noticed, I think those fucking voovoovuuzalas things sound a bit lower on the BBC than on RTE
    I think they filtered them or something maybe.

Typical BBC to filter the truth.
    ya thats why I watch BBC/RTE less noise from those stupid v things but I always switch over to the RTE pundits to hear comments half time & full time...

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post

im sure i caught Ossie Ardilles sucking Eamon Dunphy off during one of the ad breaks yesterday.
    Ossie?
    How did they hire him?
    It took about 3 matchs before i could understand him after that it was too bad!
    He talks fast for a non-native speaker
    Did you see him when they where saying goodbye?
    The host said we have a video of you know and he started sweating buckets like
    they where going to show a sex tape or something, it just a football song vid!!!
    I say he has a few secrets in the past!!!

OKI DUKI

Blog Entries

RTE is alright if you've got more than 4 channels, but if you're relying on for your main tv entertainment, you're fucked. It's way too boring.; for awhile there there was nothing , and I mean nothing worth watching. It drove me to drink

But as far as watching, sportts i'd give it RTE-there's more commentary that's in depth and lively. The irish presenters do a better job.
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 28-06-10 at 21:18.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    RTE is alright if you've got more than 4 channels, but if you're relying on for your main tv entertainment, you're fucked. It's way too boring.; for awhile there there was nothing , and I mean nothing worth watching. It drove me to drink

But as far as watching, sportts i'd give it RTE-there's more commentary that's in depth and lively. The irish presenters do a better job.
    RTE does get quite a bit of abuse at times but they tend to get all the major shows b4 anyone else includind england...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Did anyone see Dunphy pulling the piss out of Landon Donovan and his marraige troubles last week? Priceless

YouTube - RTE World Cup Panel and Eamon Dunphy saying Goodnight to Donovan's ex-wife Bianca

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post
    Did anyone see Dunphy pulling the piss out of Landon Donovan and his marraige troubles last week? Priceless

YouTube - RTE World Cup Panel and Eamon Dunphy saying Goodnight to Donovan's ex-wife Bianca
    You would'nt get that type of humour anywhere in the world other than here,thats what makes us unique...
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    You would'nt get that type of humour anywhere in the world other than here,thats what makes us unique...
    I pissed myself laughing,Defo mate, any other country (with a few exceptions) would haul Dunphy off air and never let him on again. Can you imagine any other country where they let their sports pundits take the piss out of someone's marriage problems? I dont think so

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Navillus04 View Post

I hadnt seen that clip until now.Classic.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Id say Dunphy fancies his chances there

Reviews

"Cascarino is just a card shop and Lawrenson is nothing without the moustache"
    Eamann Dunphy after Bill told him that Mark and Tony called Ronaldo the best player in the world. Classic!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast