Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wanking problem

Quote Originally Posted by kilkennyguy View Post
    A friend of mine has a pet rabbit in his house. In the warm weather when he wears shorts the rabbit is allways trying to hump his leg if he sits down at the table. Tried it on me a few times the dirty little fecker. Must be the hair on mens legs or something because its not a problem when he has a trousers on and he leaves my friends wife alone
    He calls him the rampant rabbit
    be carefull that fecker might break your leg.....

as for the dog watching im sure the dog is smart enough to cover his eyes.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

El Gordo (25-06-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kilkennyguy View Post
    A friend of mine has a pet rabbit in his house. In the warm weather when he wears shorts the rabbit is allways trying to hump his leg if he sits down at the table. Tried it on me a few times the dirty little fecker. Must be the hair on mens legs or something because its not a problem when he has a trousers on and he leaves my friends wife alone
    He calls him the rampant rabbit
    Rabbits do that. When you're at the bottom of the food chain you can't be picky; you just fuck everything you see until someone eats you.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    Rabbits do that. When you're at the bottom of the food chain you can't be picky; you just fuck everything you see until someone eats you.
    i hope they dont turn on us ..........

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BootSlick55 View Post
    My doberman likes to come upstairs and jump on my bed every morning. If I have woken up with morning wood I usually bang one out with her in the room, before going down for breakfast.

Will my masturbating in front of the dog affect her in any way psychologically? Should I stop choking the chicken in her presence?

Am I a bad person?

The views of veterinarians, farmers and dog whisperers would be most welcome. No fat chicks. No time
    wasters.
    i think rover might have some input on this one?????????????????????????//

you didnt say if you were wanking because your dog was in the room. if you are, then seek medical help, if you arent, then give her a tin of pedgree chum and tell her to piss off down stairs.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    you didnt say if you were wanking because your dog was in the room. if you are, then seek medical help, if you arent, then give her a tin of pedgree chum and tell her to piss off down stairs.
    If I saw my master wanking in front of me, I'd bite his dick off, the dirty cunt!

Once a prick - always a prick.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rover For This Useful Post:

wanted the best 69 (25-06-10)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12