Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bring it on!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Footballmad1974 View Post
    Sorry Rover.. I just cant see it.. England will be beaten humiliatingly by 4 goals to nil.. Rooney will be sent off after 37 mins for something stupid and the world cup party will begin in earnest.. ;-P
    I live in hope of a miracle, 4 - 0 is a bit harsh though, seeing as Rooney will be sent off after 37 minutes, only to deny him of a hat trick.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Should be a damp squib of a game, these affairs always are, one of two things will happen, JT will bag the winner with a bullet of a header whilst two German lads drag out of him and thus epitomize the bulldog spirit of the England ( God I hope not ) or JT will do what he has to do and drag Klose down in the 90th minute and thus concede a penalty and the Germans will win, I will not be able to watch, but i will go for one all and penalities...sound familiar
    JUSTICE FOR AMANDA KNOX AND RAFFAELE SOLLECITO----INNOCENTS

Natasha Guest

To be fair, Rooney did play well today.. But they have no fu**ing chance against Germany...

Reviews

Do you reckon if Rooney scores the winning goal, he'll log in here and find a nice GILF and have a punt to celebrate, the lad has got good form for it

Reviews

If cappelo has any balls he will drop either gerrard or lampard as it has become painfully clear that they cannot operate in midfield together.It seems to me that there is a core of players that no matter how bad they are playing ie rooney.I think he suffered an injury 2day.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    To be fair, Rooney did play well today.. But they have no fu**ing chance against Germany...
    Don't be like that Natasha, we've, er, they've every chance, should be a great gave for all to watch.

Come On England!!!
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

AA Roadwatch: Heavy German support is expected to cause traffick disruptions in the Bloemfontein area this weekend.

You should only travel if your journey is absolutely necessary and give yourself plenty of extra time.

Last edited by carlos marvado; 24-06-10 at 11:05.

[QUOTE=carlos marvado;238390]AA Roadwatch: Heavy German support is expected to cause traffick disruptions in the Bloemfontein area this weekend.

why are the aussies there aswell? to support the english????? ffs they do everything upside down .............

here come our lads to help out............

Last edited by benin; 24-06-10 at 11:06.

It might be better if they scraped through against Germany on penalties in the lamest game ever, when they should clearly have lost, and the whole of England started talking about how they were going to win the world cup again..... and then beaten 10-0 by Argentina in the quarter finals. Wouldn't that be far better? Like Eamon Dunphy says let the soap opera continue....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12