Thread: Wexford / Enniscorthy

Default Wexford / Enniscorthy

Wexford town was always the preferred location for ladies coming to the County. Usually 4/5 ladies in the town. Only ever one at a time in Enniscorthy, a few in New Ross and Gorey generally ignored.

I notice lately that the preference has shifted to Enniscorthy. 5 ladies at the moment in Wexford and they are all in Enniscorthy. Just wondering did anything happen in Wexford town to encourage this relocation?

Next time I’m at The Monart ..I’ll be sure to put up an advert 😂 x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

TommyH123 (02-01-24)

Quote Originally Posted by konus View Post
    Wexford town was always the preferred location for ladies coming to the County. Usually 4/5 ladies in the town. Only ever one at a time in Enniscorthy, a few in New Ross and Gorey generally ignored.

I notice lately that the preference has shifted to Enniscorthy. 5 ladies at the moment in Wexford and they are all in Enniscorthy. Just wondering did anything happen in Wexford town to encourage this relocation?
    I would figure that accommodation/s in the previous locations had been rumbled ,

now touring girls finding new locale .

If you’re happy to visit Touring locations - same same if Wexford Town or Enniscorthy —

I’d say same quality dwellings .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Next time I’m at The Monart ..I’ll be sure to put up an advert �� x
    ohh love the Monart, ages since I've been there, classy spot

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Next time I’m at The Monart ..I’ll be sure to put up an advert �� x
    I'm intrigued about Monart, Stephanie. I know that place very well. Do you entertain 'guests' or just go for the Spa experience. You have to use the intercom on the main gate to gain entry and 'state your business' ... that might be tricky !!

Nobody in New Ross yesterday and One advertising there today, why is that?

Reviews

usually one of two issues, a lack of accommodation or low demand, either can be death for a particular location