Thread: Hotel Mirrors

Talking Hotel Mirrors

I know people have always said mirrors in elevators are not flattering but i was going to see a lady this week and while id like to think im not a fat or ugly guy i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror while being with a beauty and i thought to myself who the fuck is that guy ,almost embarresed myself as i tried to suck i the gut abit while going through the motions.

Ive always been pretty confident guy but im starting to see the change from young to abit older 😂.

Think i might be time to renew the gym membership and lay off the takeaways.

This must be that midlife crisis you hear about.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dieveiant For This Useful Post:

IAmLIAm (Today), WellDressed (Today)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dieveiant View Post
    I know people have always said mirrors in elevators are not flattering but i was going to see a lady this week and while id like to think im not a fat or ugly guy i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror while being with a beauty and i thought to myself who the fuck is that guy ,almost embarresed myself as i tried to suck i the gut abit while going through the motions.

Ive always been pretty confident guy but im starting to see the change from young to abit older ��.

I feel your pain, I went from an active man in his twenties who played sport to a sedentary middle aged puddin. I always kid myself and say I'll do something about it but with the ridiculous hours I work I can't find the time, it's just an excuse I know but I'm sticking to it.

On the subject of mirrors, I had meeting in the recent past and she had a full mirrored wall in the apartment, out of shape and all it really added to the experience.
    Last edited by WellDressed; Today at 16:50.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WellDressed For This Useful Post:

Dieveiant (Today), IAmLIAm (Today)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dieveiant View Post

Ive always been pretty confident guy but im starting to see the change from young to abit older 😂.

Have to agree...time to get in shape again and stop eating muck. Starting to see the change too..lol

Reviews

Had the hotel mirror incident myself recently. I was doing pretty good towards the end of last year through the start of this one. Then I kicked a broken piece of sidewalk...

That was a few months ago now, I really should get back at it. Maybe after this holiday...
    “I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” - Voltaire

Quote Originally Posted by Dieve View Post
    I'm deeply hurt that you offend kittens and cheese in the same post 😿

Reviews

For me it was the mirror in the bathroom.
    "Remove prostitutes from human affairs, and you will unsettle everything because of lusts..."
    St Augustine

Reviews

For me it was the tiny beautiful lady lying beside me... Really gave me a wake up call. Like really really.

Never looked back since.

Hell iv even caught the odd girl checking me out these days. Thats a new experience