Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Straight up Nikky or Eve ? Which should i try and meet ?

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    If I had a choice between the 2 of them I would choose both. I haven't seen them but have read enough reviews to be convinced
    Thank you and hope to see you soon xoxoxox

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

thehighwayman (22-06-10)

Reviews

I have seen Nikky and Eve together on four occasions and I genuinely and strongely recommend seeing them both together. At the very least they are both very beautiful women who provide an excellent service and genuinely care that you enjoy yourself, which is the highest recommendation I have. If you can't go with both, whoever you pick will not disappoint - it is a statistical improbability.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BruceAlmighty For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (22-06-10)

After reading the many positive reviews, I don't think it's possible to not choose the girl who wouldn't be better than the other.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to trevl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BruceAlmighty View Post
    I have seen Nikky and Eve together on four occasions and I genuinely and strongely recommend seeing them both together. At the very least they are both very beautiful women who provide an excellent service and genuinely care that you enjoy yourself, which is the highest recommendation I have. If you can't go with both, whoever you pick will not disappoint - it is a statistical improbability.

Thank you very much Bruce. We LOVE YOU!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

BruceAlmighty (22-06-10)

i have been with both of them and u cant go wrong but i would defo recommend the duo. pure pleasure. will have to visit them again soon enjoy

10. The Following User Says Thank You to DubJames For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Can't decide between 2 of the most beautiful ladies we've got over here? Can't decide whether you prefer blondes or brunettes? Can't afford to see BOTH?

Then flip a coin! Let random chance decide for you!

I saw Eve last year, had a fantastic time! But it was Nikky that opened the door for me when I arrived, and I can tell you, they are both stunningly beautiful ladies! It was a hard decision for me to make as well, but I have no doubt that either (or BOTH!) will leave a smile on your face that will be there for weeks!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (23-06-10)

Saw Nikky some time ago, cold attitude I thought , I was great though

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Corolla For This Useful Post:

Quarterpoundher (26-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Corolla View Post
    Lol - you were doing so well....
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to BruceAlmighty For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (27-06-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Corolla View Post
    I said thanks on Nikkys behalf, her hands gone numb from thanking people (at least I think thats what she said)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Quarterpoundher For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (27-06-10)

Reviews

Some people need lots of thanking QPH - ridiculous (is there a smilie for that?)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast