Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My last post

Blog Entries

the thread is getting to the stage where other users to have no interest in it need to be accomodated. If it continues on the way its going down the personal route ,then the thread is being moved or deleted.

not everyone has interest in it,
    Westside.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

anon361 (08-06-10), Rayden (08-06-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thehighwayman View Post
    How many pages is this thread going to turn into? Wheres that old fart Stewie so he could bore us to death
    You'd miss Stewie, even though he never had a good word for anybody, he was always right, I think.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    That's because you have a huge cock.....or so they say.
    Some of the posters seem to get mixed up with me having a big cock and being a big cock, both I'm happy to live with LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    the thread is getting to the stage where other users to have no interest in it need to be accomodated. If it continues on the way its going down the personal route ,then the thread is being moved or deleted.

not everyone has interest in it,
    Westside.
    Oh fuck off.

Fuck you Westside.

Some of these threads are the funnest and most interesting. No reason to censor them at all. That is CLEARLY just saying "I don't like this thread, I'll delete it", when other people might like this thread and find it interesting/informative.

Isn't it odd how all the moderators always stick up for each other?

It's a bit like a government where there's no opposition... just one party.

All grooming each other, all stroking each others' egos.... all considering themselves to be a class above the ordinary punter.

Thinking of themselves as being so important to do this job when actually it's very straightforward, Patricia just offloads this shitty menial job on them and some of them can't even do that without even getting out of control (some of the mods are fine... westside and apparently qph are not...)

Is it time for a revolution???
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 08-06-10 at 21:08.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    But you see the facts are there for all to see but I'm not getting involved because I have respect for both parties and I know one fact you seem to negate, you don't have all the facts either yet you trudge away on your crusade against QPH as if it's your godly duty to do so.. maybe you are the one that should butt out.. bigot!!
    I have a suggestion for u anon loosen the training bra its making u touchy, but on a more serious note I have the absolute right to question QPH and his motives and actions as a member of this community. He is a mod who is now getting a reputation as being heavy handed and unfair. He has attacked me personally on another thread for having the audacity to question him. As for me being a bigot rather that than be blighted with the inability to think for myself...

Poggo....
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

Some of the posters seem to get mixed up with me having a big cock and being a big cock, both I'm happy to live with LOL
    I have been reliably informed by some ladies on the boards that you are well endowed.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

why is the big cock on your forehead?..lol just a little joke

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Oh fuck off.

Fuck you Westside.

Some of these threads are the funnest and most interesting. No reason to censor them at all. That is CLEARLY just saying "I don't like this thread, I'll delete it", when other people might like this thread and find it interesting/informative.

Isn't it odd how all the moderators always stick up for each other?

It's a bit like a government where there's no opposition... just one party.

All grooming each other, all stroking each others' egos.... all considering themselves to be a class above the ordinary punter.

Thinking of themselves as being so important to do this job when actually it's very straightforward, Patricia just offloads this shitty menial job on them and some of them can't even do that without even getting out of control (some of the mods are fine... westside and apparently qph are not...)

Is it time for a revolution???
    Can anybody get past the first couple of sentences in his posts?? I can't.

Reviews

Uh oh....the soap opera again.

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    I have been reliably informed by some ladies on the boards that you are well endowed.

and very handsome

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast