Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: My last post

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Thats why I didn't make any comments as to the facts of this situation, I was merely making an observation, but if you are insinuating I get threated any different to other members..... well you'd be right, don't you know I'm the teachers pet
    That's because you have a huge cock.....or so they say.

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    What's the max bet Benny Power?
    we can bet to the value of the poster we bet on...sorry about that

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    i like the new tie luther
    It's an old one. I got the feeling there was a load of shit being thrown around before I logged in and I didn't want to get a new one dirty............

Back on topic...................

Don't go..............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    You are not suggesting I hope that Anon is is a mouthpiece for the mods, this is ridiculous. As is the suggestion that he does this so he can be considered for modship.... really no one could be such a snivelling snide ass....

Poggo
    No thats not what I was saying. I was criticizing the mods stance of "you don't know all the facts".

I like Anon....he's a voice of reason some of the time while others are out for blood. Maybe he is out for modship, I don't know.....I'd take him over QPH anyway.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    And a great job we're doin.............

QPH has to be the one with the jacket and red tie. Who are the other two Luther?
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    QPH has to be the one with the jacket and red tie. Who are the other two Luther?
    Carlos is the one in the middle and the other one must be Doozer.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

God DAMN.... that darn fly is back on my screen again.

Wow, it's amazing how fast this topic has grown... 9 pages already.

I agree that Anna23 can be a dramaqueen, maybe she was tired of Westie getting all the attention.

Okay, I admit that I don't know the full details of the case. And maybe if he was just deleting smiley posts and such it wasn't so bad, I do think that QPH is a good and reasonable person but even though you might think a smiley post isn't worth much, it might be worth it for the person who made it. Even if it's just rolling eyes or whatever... maybe Anna23 doesn't have time to go through it all or doesn't want to get her post deleted so she just gave a rolleyes.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Another one without all the facts, but your not worth the effort so I shall decline from filling you in
    I have all the facts i need to comment on QPH's performance here and your undying but touching support of him no matter what he says or does.
    Buddy no matter how much effort u put in u could not fill a very small thimble, as for facts u have operated on this and many other threads uhindered by such bothersome details as facts and i guess u will continue....

But as Nicole says we need to stay on topic so can someone sort out this mess and deal with Anna,s concerns, It would be a great loss to this forum to lose her as a poster...

Poggo..........
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to poggo For This Useful Post:

benin (08-06-10), nicegirlsarenice (08-06-10)

Reviews

How many pages is this thread going to turn into? Wheres that old fart Stewie so he could bore us to death
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by poggo View Post
    I have all the facts i need to comment on QPH's performance here and your undying but touching support of him no matter what he says or does.
    Buddy no matter how much effort u put in u could not fill a very small thimble, as for facts u have operated on this and many other threads uhindered by such bothersome details as facts and i guess u will continue....

But as Nicole says we need to stay on topic so can someone sort out this mess and deal with Anna,s concerns, It would be a great loss to this forum to lose her as a poster...

Poggo..........
    But you see the facts are there for all to see but I'm not getting involved because I have respect for both parties and I know one fact you seem to negate, you don't have all the facts either yet you trudge away on your crusade against QPH as if it's your godly duty to do so.. maybe you are the one that should butt out.. bigot!!

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast