Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Thread: My last post

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    I call dibbs on the film rights............

Luther need a new pair of shoes.............
    New Tie New Shoes, Luther you got a date....I think we should be told??

Poggo............
    Some PPL mistake an attempt at reconciliation, as a personal attack or insult......

Reviews

i am sick and tired of anna using this bullshit to promote herself.how many times has she used this crap"my last post"anna does us all a favor andkeep to your word and guys stop replying to her posts like this please.....15 pages of nonsense on her........

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    i am sick and tired of anna using this bullshit to promote herself.how many times has she used this crap"my last post"anna does us all a favor andkeep to your word and guys stop replying to her posts like this please.....15 pages of nonsense on her........
    ok it has settled down and you wanna fan the flames again?????? jeysus will ya relax...think happy thoughts...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Quarterpoundher View Post
    Then please get your eyes tested...

If someone has an issue with a mod as serious as what was charged against me then the person... the ONLY person that can rule on it is Patricia...

The complaining partie as far as I know did not do that so I instead asked that I be investigated. That is not dragging Patricia into it as she is the one that mods mods. What option did I have left when after several requests to provide proof I was ignored?

Patricia has stated that I am guilty of nothing, I have said sorry for anything that Anna may have found offensive but what was within the rules here so I ask that Anna met me halfway and also say sorry...

Its plain to see that some do not grasp that I did this to prove that mods are not a law unto themselves. I asked that I be punished for christs sake so what more could I do. I seem to be the only person in this that reported me for investigation.

Now I will leave the nitpickers to do what they do best and pick over the bones and twist things but the record shows Patricia has found me innocent of this and I have made overtures to the person who accused me in the now proven wrong as evidenced by Patricia's decision.
    man up for fucks sake. stop sounding like such a whinge bag. even in your last post you have mentioned pat 4 times. stop trying to justify evrything with you long rambing replies and just get on with your job in the least obnoxious way you can.
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

breathe in.......and breathe out slowly......now im at peace
    see you next tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    breathe in.......and breathe out slowly......now im at peace
    see it works and as i said to qph before never forget to breathe...its so important..some say its vital

Reviews

im totally hooked....i just cant help myself. ive been at it now for 35 years
    see you next tuesday

Despite the risks associated with breathing, such as impurities and carbon monoxide poisoning, scientists generally recommend breathing a number of times every minute.

Some people out there say that breathing is like fucking to them, something vital that they can't imagine living without.

I hope Anna23 comes back, loads of people are asking her to.

Reviews

Sod anna 23!
    All she does is complain and bitch about time wasters and how she doesn't make enough money! Her attitude stinks, has described clients as sweaty fat smelly etc except her usual clients who can see no wrong in her rants. I think the girl has a lot of issues and needs to get guidance in how to interact with people. Just because people may diagree with you doesn't mean that it's an insult or personal attack on you.
    I could be wrong about her, I've never met her but from the posts she has made in the forums I don't think I would want to.

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    man up for fucks sake. stop sounding like such a whinge bag. even in your last post you have mentioned pat 4 times. stop trying to justify evrything with you long rambing replies and just get on with your job in the least obnoxious way you can.
    Will do.. thanks for the advice bud... so does that mean that in future I do not have to bother explaining every little mod related thing...

coz I am pretty sure that not so long ago people were complaining that we did not explain things....

How did you know I am obnoxious at my job?... coz this ain't it... this pays peanuts and some of the customers ain't always right.. but the talent at the water cooler..... whoooooo eeeee.... worth wading through the jism of a thousand bhoys wet dreams for that alone.

Patricia Patricia Patricia Patricia Patricia.... thats 5... God I love that women...
    Last edited by Quarterpoundher; 10-06-10 at 02:35.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast