Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: callout charges= greed

Quote Originally Posted by trueblood77 View Post
    New to site,but not new to this. preference for call outs as more than 2 in room is a brothel. Rates for call out should be lower during the week ( i remember this was the case back in thye day) or if travel is within 30mins or something. We've all dropped our charge out rates,even plumbers
    Good points everyone but you're forgetting the fact that women are inherently lazy and greedy.

Normaly, I only go for outcalls, as if more than 2 in an apartment,it could be deemed a brothel. New to site but punting for awhile.Back in the the day there was a lower rate during the week and I think if outcall location is less than 30 mins,this should be considered.Even plumbers have dropped their charge out rates.!!

Reviews

Only ever tried outcalls a few times in my earlier days. Cant remember it being THAT much more expensive then... possibly the charge for a return taxi.

Sent first lady home after paying for her taxi cos she was not only not the advertised, but not even close to acceptable company. Second was Samantha a week later. A honey. Taxi Fare extra only (30 quid return i think). Third attempt never showed up. Now thats a piss off especially if you are all geared up for a good encounter.

Outcalls is a risky biz for both involved I think. Isnt it better to call yourself and decide on the doorstep rather than drag a young lady half way accross dublin/cork/limerick only to feel obliged to go ahead because of the effort she has put in to get there.

If ya wanna do out calls do it the Milfie way. Choose a regular, pick her up, and drop her home (only if she wants to go home that is...ah dream on James...dream on). Now this works well for both parties if staying at home is your thing.

usually do with regulars,normally lucky with girls i choose.don't like to travel after a few drinks.normally need a bit of dutch courage.I agree it would be difficult to send them on their way.only been stung a few times.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345