Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Is E-I a private club?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I posted the pic below and I said I knew some guys that shipped it in and if I had know I would have hooked her up with some fruit. The reason I posted it is because I love fruit and think people should eat nothing but fruit, if at all possible.

It wasn't meant as a joke, a little light-hearted maybe but it definitely was in no way against or offensive to anyone.

It was moderated because it was a serious topic and I was being light-hearted in a serious topic. So I accepted the moderation, as I knew it was a borderline thing given the very serious nature of the thread. That's all it was.

id hate to offend anyone here but thats retarded
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    I posted the pic below and I said I knew some guys that shipped it in and if I had know I would have hooked her up with some fruit. The reason I posted it is because I love fruit and think people should eat nothing but fruit, if at all possible.

It wasn't meant as a joke, a little light-hearted maybe but it definitely was in no way against or offensive to anyone.

It was moderated because it was a serious topic and I was being light-hearted in a serious topic. So I accepted the moderation, as I knew it was a borderline thing given the very serious nature of the thread. That's all it was.

And this another joke??

Reviews

is it the same one?
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    is it the same one?
    I do vaguely remember the picture. To be honest mate....I don't know what he is going on about. I don't remember what he said at the time....just remember thinking "what a fucking twat". I quickly learned that he seems to live on a different planet to the rest of us.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

An don (08-06-10)

Blog Entries

is it the same one?
    Yes. There was nothing wrong with the picture, it was the context in which it was used, it was inappropriate to the subject matter of the thread, I deleted it, he knows he made a mistake as he's said so end of story...........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

7. The Following User Says Thank You to luther For This Useful Post:

An don (08-06-10)

Reviews

what was the context?
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

what was the context?
    Christ man!! Stop breaking balls!

Blog Entries

what was the context?
    I've answered this question so that's the end of it. It was dealt with at the time, it's not to be dragged up again...........

Lets leave it at that lads eh........

Thanks..........
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Christ man!! Stop breaking balls!
    ok ball busting over...fair point. and thanks luther
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Some people here do not seem to be fully aware of certain of the E-I rules, so I'm including the ones that pertain to certain posts or points raised on this thread below:

Always Treat Others With Respect
    Please treat others with respect at all times here. You are welcome to disagree with people, debate issues, voice opinions etc, but you must do it with respect. It is not ok to launch verbal attacks, call people names or otherwise be aggressive or rude or hurtful or offensive. If you are, you will be warned or banned, possibly permanently, depending on the severity of the offence.

Discrimination
    We will not tolerate discrimination based on gender, race, nationality or sexuality here. Any posts of a discriminatory nature will be deleted or edited and the offending poster given a warning or banned, depending on the gravity of the situation.

Foul Language
    We are an adult only community and we will tolerate a bit of swearing, but please don’t go overboard. Also please note swearing at another person is not acceptable. E.g. It is ok to say “I got shit-face drunk last night” but don’t say to another user “You are a cunt”. If you language becomes unacceptably foul or you direct foul language at another user, you may be banned.

As a society we have moved on a fair bit over the past decades. Terminology which was acceptable in the past in now viewed as having been insulting to those that is was applied to and some of these words were adopted as terms of general abuse towards people not covered by those terms. The terms themselves as originally applied may not have been designed to give offence, but they later came to be used in offensive and insulting contexts.

A few examples of what I am talking about.

Bastard: Once the common accepted term for persons born outside marriage was abolished by the state as a description of such persons because it was viewed as offensive. Still in use as an offensive term, but interpretation depends on context used.
    Negro, N*****: Once acceptable but now regarded as no longer acceptable or highly offensive and racist in the second case. Correct term is black or Afro American if the person happens to be an American of African origin.
    C**t: Whether to describe a part of the anatomy or a person in general, viewed as highly offence by the vast majority of women and probably by most men also. Again context or the way it is used is an important factor also. There are plenty of alternatives out there.
    Knacker: Historical term to describe the line of business of some travelers. Now viewed as a term of abuse and or racist, therefore traveler can be used instead.
    Cripple: Catch all derogatory term that can also be used as a term of abuse. Try disabled, person with physical disability, wheelchair user, etc instead.
    Retard: Catch all derogatory term than can also be used as a term of abuse. The accepted modern term would seem to be intellectually challenged.

The argument, that because this site is devoted to advertising sexual services, that it should somehow be acceptable to give offence or insult people who through an accident of birth or an accident in their lives are different or less fortunate then ourselves or to use derogatory or insulting and abusive terms towards other members does not hold any water. These are'nt just my own views...........they're also E-I rules.

There are probably other sites run by such esteemed organisations such as the KKK, Neo-Nazis etc. which would welcome those who share their views and are dedication to insulting people that they dislike, don't agree with or look down on as inferior in some way. So if anybody is frustrated because they're not getting enough sex, use this site to get some sex..............but if you want to take your frustration out and kick some unfortunate innocent's ass................register on a site where such behaviour is acceptable.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 08-06-10 at 01:28.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Quarterpoundher (08-06-10)

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast