Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm outa here............

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    You can lick my lips after i taste the honey... Now fuck off, thats all your gettting
    Your cutting me deep It's ok, Patricia just phoned and told me not to waste my time with you so I'm calling around to her house instead

Natasha Guest

Oh you are a crawler

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Your cutting me deep It's ok, Patricia just phoned and told me not to waste my time with you so I'm calling around to her house instead

Reviews

Oh you are a crawler
    Oh and don't worry babe, you won't be the only one tasting honey tonight but mine will be from the Queen herself not an imposter

Thats my boy!

Oh and don't worry babe, you won't be the only one tasting honey tonight but mine will be from the Queen herself not an imposter
    You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.
    Abraham Lincoln, (attributed)
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Natasha Guest

Sorry Anon you wont get near Queenie, She has been under me from the start

Reviews

you are no missing much , Patricia told me last night that she has a huge arse and come play with her instead

Natasha Guest

You know the way they say god loves a trier.. Well Nat loves a crawler pat little lick arse:/
    Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post

you are no missing much , Patricia told me last night that she has a huge arse and come play with her instead

Reviews

You know the way they say god loves a trier.. Well Nat loves a crawler pat little lick arse:/
    No babe , pat ass is even bigger than yours so thats not happening either lol,
    Must be all the sitting around typing

Reviews

Well you rejected me so you've made your bed, now you must lay in it Me and Pat decided not to use the bed or should I say, we didn't make it that far

Natasha Guest

With all the frustration you blow your beans before she dropped her hand.. You poor thing

Well you rejected me so you've made your bed, now you must lay in it Me and Pat decided not to use the bed or should I say, we didn't make it that far

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast