Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Improvement suggestion

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    We can do this. If you give bad reputation, we can set a level at which bad reputation equals a ban.
    I said that months and months ago...

Will you "ever" listen to me woman?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    But it would apply to other users that could not opt out and would still be open to abuse.........
    Absolutely open to abuse, I got 2 bad reps on the thread I started about Members Reputation, one with this as a comment "foontang yipdo" Why would you give someone a bad rep for trying to be helpful

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Absolutely open to abuse, I got 2 bad reps on the thread I started about Members Reputation, one with this as a comment "foontang yipdo" Why would you give someone a bad rep for trying to be helpful
    Perhaps because its full off assholes around here and we have no "asshole-vent-button".........

P.S. Would anyone at least try to undersatnd my idea or will we continue ban people for opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by Anna23 View Post
    Perhaps because its full off assholes around here and we have no "asshole-vent-button".........

P.S. Would anyone at least try to undersatnd my idea or will we continue ban people for opinions?
    I understand your idea Anna23.

It's a good idea, but I think that it's more detailed if people type to say what they really mean....

Can you post or pm who was banned for having an opinion pls, and that was an opinion allowed within the rules I should state as being banned for homophobia or racism is outside the terms of reference in stating such opinions for example.

If any were banned for an opinion within the rules we will look into it as a matter of urgency...

Thanks in advance...

Reviews

Would leave a gap in the membership.

Blog Entries

Are you getting paranoid? Do you think you are the only ******* here? :-))))
    Ah well you could at least tell me it was me and make me feel special.............

People have been telling me I'm "special" all my life............

Is it not a good thing...............................
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    We can do this. If you give bad reputation, we can set a level at which bad reputation equals a ban.
    That's not fair! I want bad rep. I'm gunning for Infamy, ask luther.

Although this is rep used in a different way than I was previously complaining about, this idea is much worse and again I believe it will divide the forum instead of bringing it together. No good shall come of it I tell ya!

but I like the idea of Anna's to use it to get rid of frustration.

How about only the person who receives an asshole click is the only one that knows, so they know they're being an asshole but it doesn't give them a public image. The reason being the same as my complaints with rep, that people will be judged on that rather than the merit of their comment.
    Last edited by Blackoutrocks; 06-06-10 at 01:00.

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    I think whoever gave you bad rep was making the point it doesn't and shouldn't mean anything. Don't take it personally.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Maybe "foontang yipdo" was the person's honest opinion. It could have been Roxy, after all.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast