Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When is the last time you were in a fist fight ?

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Bloody hell lads! Who are you picking fights with?? With them all running off to the cops it makes me wonder.....were all of you a bunch rich brats??
    It started from some scumbags stealing a female friend of mine's hat. She punch one and one tried to hit her so all hell broke loose. Maybe 10 people fighting in all. I busted up 2 and unlike others in this tread I am proud of myself

In fairness though one of their crowd was a good guy and tried to break it up. Even saved me from 2 of his mates who were trying to beat me for busting up the other 2.
    Last edited by Blackoutrocks; 05-06-10 at 12:50. Reason: used the completely wrong word :/

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    What happened to the other guy??
    He was in hospital for 5 or 6 days. Nothing was brought against him. Police didn't bother him and said I used excessive force in defending myself. He must have been a tout or something. He was always starting shit and getting off with it. Haven't seen him in a long time and if I ever do it will be too soon.

Reviews

i wouldn't even call what i had fist fights just the usual school yard scuffles ........when i was younger i done judo training.....more for the exercise...than anything else it was also a great self defence when needed ......but i am sure everyone will agree fighting is a mugs game.............

Reviews

much like a lot of ppl here my last fight took place in the schoolyard. Thinking back, if i knew then what i know now bout fighting i prob woulda kicked a lot more butt.

5. Default Fist fight

Well despite my username, I have been in 2 fist fights in my life and I am 33.

1. A kid in my class in primary school punched me and then when I fell over, her sat on me, pinning me down until I cried!

2. I was watching the sun rise on a stretch of beach approx. 1KM long, in Thailand. I heard a commotion and saw a huge guy bundling down the beach, toward me. The neach was very wide, as the tide was out. There was plenty of room for the guy to walk but he insisted walking over other people that were sitting around enjoying the sunrise. Not only was he stomping on folks but he insisted on kicking sand on everyone too. So when he did this to me I asked whay he had kicked sand on my. He picked me up off the beach withon hand, by the neck (I am 5"2). He punched me in the face with his free hand. I hit the deck like a sack of spuds, he then proceeeded to kick me in the head until a bunch of locals dragged him away.
    I woke in the lap of a Buddhist monk. The monk had been nursing me and tending to my wounds in my unconcious state. I needed 6 stitches below my right eye and has two black eyes!
    Nobody could understand why someone could possibly want to hit me ... I'm tiny but hey ... sh*
    t happens and I learned a lesson!

:-D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123