Page 162 of 336 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164172212262 ... LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 3355

Thread: Joke of the day

Reviews

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Forrest (31-01-16)

Reviews

A Texan walks into a pub in Ireland and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, "I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers. I'll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back-to-back."

The room is quiet and no one takes up the Texan's offer. One man even leaves. Thirty minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. "Is your bet still good?", asks the Irishman.

The Texan says yes and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into all 10 of the pint glasses drinking them all back-to-back. The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement.

The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, "If ya don't mind me askin', where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?"
    The Irishman replies, "Oh...I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first".
    Last edited by willie wacker; 18-01-16 at 23:32.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (19-01-16), Clueless (21-01-16), emmasweet (25-01-16), Forrest (31-01-16), SteveB (19-01-16), tom sand (27-01-16)

Blog Entries

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emmasweet For This Useful Post:

Forrest (31-01-16), SteveB (27-01-16), tom sand (27-01-16), willie wacker (25-01-16)

Reviews

A nice, calm and respectable lady went into the pharmacy, right up to the pharmacist, looked straight into his eyes, and said, “I would like to buy some cyanide.”The pharmacist asked, “Why in the world do you need cyanide?”

The lady replied, “I need it to poison my husband.”

The pharmacists eyes got big and he exclaimed,

I can’t give you cyanide to kill your husband! That’s against the law!

I’ll lose my license! They’ll throw both of us in jail! All kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely not! You CANNOT have any cyanide!”

The lady reached into her purse and pulled out a picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist’s wife.

The pharmacist looked at the picture and replied, “Well now. That’s different. You didn’t tell me you had a prescription.”

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Clueless (27-01-16), Forrest (31-01-16), Opium1985 (27-01-16), tom sand (27-01-16), willie wacker (29-01-16)

2 girl at the bar:
    ☆my ex is like Ken...!
    ♤so handsome?
    ☆ No, without balls...
    ������
    IN THE WORLD, WHERE YOU CAN BE ANYTHING......BE KIND

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Opium1985 For This Useful Post:

Clueless (27-01-16), Forrest (31-01-16)

Reviews

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	170 
Size:	39.5 KB 
ID:	115258  
    Last edited by willie wacker; 29-01-16 at 14:15.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Forrest (31-01-16), lildick (31-01-16), SteveB (29-01-16)

Reviews

She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only the T-shirt she normally slept in. As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly, 'You've got to make love to me this very moment!' My eyes lit up and I thought, 'I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day!' Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all right there on the kitchen table. Afterwards she said, 'Thanks,' and returned to the stove, her T-shirt still around her neck.

Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, 'What was that all about?' She explained, 'The egg timer's broken.'

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-02-16), Forrest (31-01-16), lildick (31-01-16), SophieX (31-01-16), tom sand (31-01-16), willie wacker (31-01-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

A farmhand is driving around the farm, checking the fences.
    After a few minutes he radios his boss and says, "Boss, I've got a problem. I hit a pig on the road and he's stuck in the bull-bars of my truck.
    He's still wriggling. What should I do?"

"In the back of your truck there's a shotgun. Shoot the pig in the head and when it stops wriggling you can pull it out and throw it in a bush."

The farm worker says okay and signs off. About 10 minutes later he radios back.
    "Boss I did what you said, I shot the pig and dragged it out and threw it in a bush."
    "So what's the problem now?" his Boss snapped.
    "The blue light on his motorcycle is still flashing!"

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-02-16), Clueless (31-01-16), willie wacker (31-01-16)

Reviews

An old farmer decided it was time to get a new rooster for his hens. The current rooster was still doing an okay job, but he was getting on in years and the farmer figured getting a new rooster couldn't hurt. So he buys a new cock from the local rooster emporium, and turns him loose in the barnyard. Well, the old rooster sees the young one strutting around and he's a little worried about being replaced. He walks up to the new bird"So you're the new stud in town? I bet you really think you're hot stuff don't you? Well I'm not ready for the chopping block yet. I'll bet I'm still the better bird. And to prove it, I challenge you to a race around that hen house over there. We'll run around it ten times and whoever finishes first gets to have all the hens for himself."Well, the young rooster was a proud sort, and he definitely thought he was more than a match for the old guy.
    "You're on," he said, "and since I'm so great, I'll even give you a head start of half a lap. I'll still win easy!"
    So the two roosters go over to the henhouse to start the race with all the hens gathering to watch. The race begins and all the hens start cheering the old rooster on. After the first lap, the old rooster is still maintaining his lead.
    After the second lap, the old guy's lead has slipped a little -- but he's still hanging in there. Unfortunately, the old rooster's lead continues to slip each time around, and by the fifth lap he's just barely in front of the young fella. By now the farmer has heard the commotion. He runs into the house, gets his shotgun and runs into the barnyard figuring a fox or something is after his chickens. When he gets there, he sees the two roosters running around the henhouse, with the old rooster still slightly in the lead. He immediately takes his shotgun, aims, fires, and blows the young rooster away.
    "Damn. That's the third gay rooster I've bought this month."

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-02-16)

Reviews

A farmer buys a rooster to service his 200 hens. When he gets the rooster into the barnyard, he tells him, "Randy, I want you to pace yourself now. You've got a lot of chickens to service here, and you cost me a lot of money. Have fun, but take your time."

The farmer points him toward the henhouse and the rooster takes off like a shot.

WHAM! Randy nails every hen in the henhouse, three or four times. Randy runs out and sees a flock of geese down by the lake. WHAM! He nails all the geese. Randy runs to the pigpen, the cow pasture -- soon, he's been on every animal on the farm.

The farmer is distraught, worried that his expensive rooster won't even last the day.

Sure enough, the farmer wakes up the next morning to find Randy laid out flat
    in the middle of the yard, buzzards circling overhead.

The sad farmer shakes his head and says, "Oh, Randy, I told you to pace yourself."

Randy opens one eye, winks, and nods towards the sky, "Shhh, they're getting closer.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (05-02-16), scankman (02-02-16)