Page 94 of 336 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Joke of the day

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Robin Van Persies house went on fire last night . The cops suspect Arsene!
    Seek and you shall find!

A man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot.

The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the motorway. You're going to be ok, you'll walk again and everything, but your penis was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it."

The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You have £9,000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new penis. They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly £1,000 an inch."

The man perks up.

"So," the doctor says, "You must decide how many inches you want. But I understand that you have been married for over thirty years and this is something you should discuss with your wife. If you had a five incher before and get a nine incher now she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision."

The man agrees to talk it over with his wife.

The doctor comes back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your wife?"

"Yes I have," says the man.

"And has she helped you make a decision?"

"Yes" says the man.

"What is your decision?" asks the doctor.

"We're getting granite counter tops."
    Last edited by samlad; 09-07-12 at 11:37.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to samlad For This Useful Post:

Forrest (10-07-12), max california (09-07-12)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Armando went to his neighbor and asked, "Hey Carlos, do you like a woman who has a beeg stomach steeking oll the way out?"

"No," says Carlos.

Armando asks, "Do you like a woman whose teets hang almost to her knees?"

"No," says Carlos.

"Well, Carlos, would you like a woman whose heeps are so mucho grande?"

"Caramba! No, amigo!" Carlos replied.

"Theen tell me why," asked Armando, "do you keep screwing my wife?"

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (12-07-12), gentelmandave (10-07-12), max california (10-07-12), Nyna (10-07-12)

Blog Entries

3 men are captured by female savages (possibly Me, Saoirse Mac, & Irish Alex!)
    They are told their dicks would be removed, in a manner appropriate to their jobs;
    1st was a lumberjack........so his would be chopped off.
    2nd was a butcher, .........so his would be sliced off.
    3rd man started laughin........his female captors asked, wat is so funny ????????????
    His reply ............................... I WORK FOR DYSON

well i thought it was funny!!
    Erotic, exciting, enchanting. A brite n bubbly Irish girl at your service! 085 1103435

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Leggy Leah For This Useful Post:

client030314 (10-07-12), emmasweet (12-07-12), Forrest (12-07-12), gentelmandave (10-07-12), justfrank44 (10-07-12), longtipp (14-07-12), max california (10-07-12), Tommy H (16-07-12)

Reviews

A man goes to the doctor and says: 'Doctor, there's a piece of lettuce sticking out of my bottom.' The doctor asks him to drop his trousers and examines him.

The man asks: 'Is it serious, doctor?' and the doctor replies: 'I'm sorry to tell you, but this is just the tip of the iceberg.'

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (12-07-12), Forrest (12-07-12)

Reviews

A group of chess enthusiasts were kicked out of a hotel reception for discussing their winning games. The manager can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open foyer.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (12-07-12)

Reviews

. A salesman is talking to a farmer. Suddenly, this energetic pig rushes out of the barn, squealing happily and snuggling against the farmer. The pig has a wooden leg. Curiosity finally gets to the salesman. He grins and asks: “Why does this pig have a wooden leg?” The farmer glares at the salesman and warns: “You be careful what you say about this pig. This pig is real special. Let me tell ya, about a month ago we had a fire up to the house. Wife and I were asleep. This pig right here came racing across the field, banged his snout against the window — we heard it, we were saved. That pig saved our lives!” The salesman’s in awe. “Let me tell ya something else. Last week I was out plowing the back forty. The tractor went up an incline, overturned and pinned me to the ground. I couldn’t breathe. This pig … this pig right here dug me out, pulled me out by the collar and gave me mouth-to-mouth resuscitation! That pig saved my life.” The salesman was thunderstruck. “Yeah, but why does he have a wooden leg?” The farmer snorted and rolled his eyes. “Are you crazy? You get a great pig like this, you don’t wanna eat him all at once!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justfrank44 For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (12-07-12), Forrest (12-07-12)

14. Default

i LOVE PINOCHO!!! ;p

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sussy For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (12-07-12)

Reviews

One day a little boy woke up and sat down at the table expecting breakfast. However, his mother says, "You don't get any breakfast until you do your chores."

---

A little pissed off, the boy goes out to do his chores. When he goes to milk the cow, he kicks it. When he goes to get eggs he kicks a chicken, and when he goes to feed the pigs, he kicks a pig.

When the little boy sits down his mother gives him a bowl of dry cereal. "Where is the bacon, eggs and milk?" asks the little boy. His mother replies, "I saw you kick the cow, so you don't get any milk; I saw you kick a chicken so you don't get eggs; and I saw you kick a pig so you don't get any bacon!"

Just as she finishes saying this, the boy's father comes down the stairs and kicks the cat. The little boy looks up at his mother and asks, "Do you want to tell him, or should I?"

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gentelmandave For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (12-07-12), Forrest (12-07-12), max california (12-07-12)

Reviews

THE GAY FLIGHT ATTENDANT:

>
    > My flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.
    > As the plane prepared to descend , he came swishing down the aisle and told us that 'Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly , so lovely people , if you could just put your trays up , that would be super.'
    >
    > On his trip back up the aisle , he noticed this well-dressed and rather Arabic looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. 'Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines but I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.'
    >
    > She calmly turned her head and said, 'In my country , I am called a Princess and I take orders from no one.'
    >
    > To which the flight attendant replied , without missing a beat ,
    > 'Well , sweet-cheeks , in my country I'm called a Queen , so I outrank you. Tray-up, Bitch!'
    The best day of your life is the one on which you decide your life is your own.
    No apologies or excuses.
    No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.
    The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.
    This is the day your life really begins! (Bob Moawad)

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to royaler For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (12-07-12), Forrest (12-07-12), max california (12-07-12)