Page 198 of 336 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 3354

Thread: Joke of the day

Reviews

Weight Loss Program

A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 5lbs weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck..

She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later puffing and puffing, he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 5lbs as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/10lbs program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me you can have me".

Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 10lbs as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/25 lbs program.

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program." "Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, you are mine."

He lost 33 lbs that week..
    Last edited by willie wacker; 26-11-18 at 22:40.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (03-12-18), beautyaddict (27-11-18), FranknStein (27-11-18), joggon (26-11-18), lildick (26-11-18)

Reviews

Poor Old fool,” thought the well-dressed gentleman as he watched an old codger fish in a puddle outside a pub. So he invited him inside for a drink. As they sipped their whiskeys, the gentleman thought he’d humor the old codger and asked, “So how many have you caught today?”

The old codger replied, “You’re the eighth.”

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gillyland For This Useful Post:

joggon (26-11-18), Lara Mills (27-11-18), lildick (26-11-18)

Reviews

Other opinions are allowed
    Age doesn't equal maturity - just look around !
    Unhappy ? press ignore user in settings

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

FranknStein (08-12-18)

Reviews

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (09-12-18), irishjp (08-12-18)

Reviews

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

irishjp (08-12-18), lildick (08-12-18)

Reviews

A Message From Women Everywhere: The Cliteratti

12. The Following User Says Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

lildick (10-12-18)

Reviews

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

FranknStein (10-12-18), lildick (10-12-18)

Reviews

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

joggon (10-12-18)

Reviews

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joggon For This Useful Post:

FranknStein (21-12-18)

Reviews

Two wealthy college students and a retired old truck driver were using the urinals in a public restroom.
    The first young man finished relieving himself, zipped up, strolled to the sinks and proceeded to wash his hands, using plenty of soap and water and doing a splendidly thorough job.
    As he was drying his hands (with lots of paper towels), he loftily announced to no one in particular, “At Harvard, I learned to be clean and sanitary.”
    The second young gent zipped up, marched briskly to the sinks, and scrubbed his hands with much less soap and water than the first man, doing a splendidly thorough job nonetheless.
    As he was drying his hands (with only one paper towel), he severely announced to no one in particular, “At Yale, I learned to be clean and sanitary, but I ALSO learned to be thrifty and environmentally conscious.”
    The elderly trucker finished relieving himself, zipped up, and ambled past the sinks to the door, muttering, “In kindergarten, I learned not to piss on my hands.”
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

20. The Following User Says Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (21-12-18)