Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Poor niamh

Reviews

Unfortunately eurovision is run by the the big five countries that put masts up all over europe many years ago an unless one of those five pull the plug like italy did years ago , we are going to get the same mindless voting by the assesion states
    only for graham norton i wouldnt watch it at all

Right I'm off, this has all the hallmarks of a thread that could get ugly fast.

One minute were saying poor Niamh the next were dancing around in our pants to old Eurovision songs with people posting their favourite tracks.

Blog Entries

Default theres a small fortune to be made by recording the Eurovision

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    Right I'm off, this has all the hallmarks of a thread that could get ugly fast.

One minute were saying poor Niamh the next were dancing around in our pants to old Eurovision songs with people posting their favourite tracks.
    sell it online as a sleeping aid for insomniacs.

best nights sleep ever,
    Westside,

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    sell it online as a sleeping aid for insomniacs.

best nights sleep ever,
    Westside,
    I know, I know.. I'm the very one who said don't do this but I couldn't resist!

HOWEVER you have to hand it to her, 19 year old Canadian, singing in French whilst representing Switzerland

YouTube - Ne partez pas sans moi - eurovision 1988 - Celine Dion

Night all... zzzzzzzz
    Last edited by Mr Magoo; 29-05-10 at 22:53.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    Unfortunately eurovision is run by the the big five countries that put masts up all over europe many years ago an unless one of those five pull the plug like italy did years ago , we are going to get the same mindless voting by the assesion states
    only for graham norton i wouldnt watch it at all
    you like graham norton? Really?!

I feel sorry for Niamh as well.... does this make her previous achievement of winning it less....? I thought her song was really good.

Maybe with how it was before, all the eastern european countries were at war and hated each other so they voted for Ireland instead. Now there's peace and they vote for each other...

I liked Portugal, Spain and Romania.

The one that won was gay.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    yeah, yeah Westie.. bet you were glued to it!

It's wonderful in it's awfulness, a bit like the Tonight Show with Craig Doyle.. now there's one truly shit bit of TV!
    At least craig doyle was not on tonite so i have to thank the eurovision for that,smug git gone up so far up his own hole he doesn'nt know the whole country despises him.
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    you like graham norton? Really?!
    graham norton what a wanker,he is one of the brits now.Give me marty any day of the week over tha tclown.

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    At least craig doyle was not on tonite so i have to thank the eurovision for that,smug git gone up so far up his own hole he doesn'nt know the whole country despises him.
    If Craig Doyle was on I would watch BBC and avoid RTE for a few hours afterwards....

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    graham norton what a wanker,he is one of the brits now.Give me marty any day of the week over tha tclown.
    Yes!!! But I don't think Marty was his usual jokey, silly, sometimes pervy self tonight... he would be a bit 'silly' other years, making fun of the presenters (even if there was really nothing to make fun of....it was still good) and sometimes even commenting on the hotness of the girl presenters.... I used to like that a lot. It was like a little joke between Marty and us, damn all them europeans and their conspiracy, grrrrrr and we would make fun of them at their expense, to hell with their voting. But this year he wasn't really like that.... I wouldn't be at all surprised if some fools at RTE told him to tone it down a bit for the same of being PC.

Remember though it's 23rd out of 39, not 23rd out of 25.... there's a big difference.

Reviews

I think it is time to do an old yeller on this eurovision,a waste of money simply terrible talent,probably won't hear these "acts" again.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast