Theres a pub around the corner from me,drop in for a few pints after work etc,now I have begun to get to know some of the regulars,I dont know how you would box them ,they are not family, not old friends,but anyway call them drinking buds,so ..one of the guys tells me he is riding on a regular basis this guys long term live together girlfriend,I also know the girls bloke,a regular;now its a pub so i dont get to know them as work colleagues,friends family etc..anyhow hes going on about banging her ,i call him short ,Does he know?..well he sort of does he hasnt ridden her for ages,is his reply.Christ do you fancy her? nah he replies.
Walked into pub tonight usual crew there, the little fecker is drinking with the poor sap in the middle of a crowd who all know whats going on,..IT WAS SOOOO in your face I left..BUT I did something,which will make the shit hit the fan.Q should i have done nothing and let the smug boastful x,continue on ,cos in the long run they are just fellow barflies and not real mates??????