Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Whats Your Body Mass Index

Blog Entries
    Reviews

oh stop your all overweight .bmi whaterver get your arse off the armchair my god i hope you fuck on your back or you will smother the poor girls
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

after my 8km hill walk this is what to do lie on your back lift your feet about 6" of the ground and hold it there for a bit see how long you can put your feel back down and repeat this exercise again if you do this regularly your belly won't be so big

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    after my 8km hill walk this is what to do lie on your back lift your feet about 6" of the ground and hold it there for a bit see how long you can put your feel back down and repeat this exercise again if you do this regularly your belly won't be so big
    This will make the abs harder but if theres a fat there the fat will still need to be removed if your want to see the abs.

isometrics its called,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    This will make the abs harder but if theres a fat there the fat will still need to be removed if your want to see the abs.

isometrics its called,
    Westside.
    yeah it wont be too esay in that case for sure there is a lot to be said for healthy eating

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Sex, with the right woman, is the best excercise of all. It works all muscle groups, includes a cardio workout, and is incredible fun.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Sex, with the right woman, is the best excercise of all. It works all muscle groups, includes a cardio workout, and is incredible fun.
    i know it dose but that cost me a bloody fortune but you could spend it on worse things i suppose

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234