Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast

Thread: Weekend Humour

Reviews

Wife says to husband, should I slip into something that will make you smile???????????????

husband says..... how about a coma????????????????

lol

BLD

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigladdub For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (05-04-14), Forrest (12-11-10), magicalman9357 (12-11-10), TheBestPoster (14-12-10)

Reviews

Malcolm O'Reilly hoisted his beer and said, 'Here's to spending the rest of me life!, between the legs of me wife!'

That won him the top prize at the pub for the best toast of the night!

He went home and told his wife, Mary, 'I won the prize for the Best toast of the night.'

She said, 'Aye, did ye now. And what was your toast?'

Malcolm said, 'Here's to spending the rest of me life, sitting in church beside me wife.'

'Oh, that is very nice indeed, Malcolm!' Mary said.

The next day, Mary ran into one of Malcolm's drinking buddies on the street corner.

The man chuckled leeringly and said, ' Mal won the prize the other night at the pub with a toast about you, Mary.'

She said, 'Aye, he told me, and I was a bit surprised myself. You know, he's only been there twice in the last four years. Once he fell asleep, and the other time I had to pull him by the ears to make him come.'

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 69patrick69 For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (05-04-14), Forrest (12-11-10), hd7055 (12-05-12), magicalman9357 (12-11-10), robijntje (12-11-10), TheBestPoster (14-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Three guys had to spend the night at a hotel and share a double bed.

In the morning, the guy on the right said "I had this great dream last night, that a girl gave me a handjob"

The guy on the left replied "That's weird so did I"

Finally, the guy in the middle said "Lucky for you guys...I only dream't I was skiing"
    Last edited by Forrest; 12-11-10 at 19:08.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (12-11-10), Derrydoggystyle (18-09-13), emmasweet (05-04-14), magicalman9357 (12-11-10), TheBestPoster (15-01-11)

Reviews

I went to my doctor the other day...just for a routine physical. No big deal.

He says "Well, I don't know how to say this...but you have to stop masturbating."

In horror, I say "What??? Why??"

He says "Because I'm trying to examine you, dammit!"
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (05-04-14), magicalman9357 (12-11-10), TheBestPoster (14-12-10)

Reviews

A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he’s in there, the husband tells his wife:

“Listen, this guy’s an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn’t seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck.” If he wants sex, don’t resist, don’t complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he’ll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you.”
    To which his wife responds: “He wasn’t kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!”

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mr gear For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (05-04-14), hd7055 (12-05-12), magicalman9357 (12-11-10), TheBestPoster (14-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default A Woman's Ultimate Fantasy...

In a recent On-line poll 38,562 men across the UK were asked to identify a woman's ultimate fantasy. 98.8% of the respondents said that a woman's ultimate fantasy is to have two men at once.

While this has been verified by a recent sociological study, it appears that most men do not realize that in this fantasy, one man is cooking and the other is cleaning.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (05-04-14), Jasmin (14-11-10), magicalman9357 (13-11-10), TheBestPoster (14-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

A priest was driving along and saw a nun on the side of the road. He stopped and offered her a lift which she accepted. She got in and crossed her legs, forcing her gown to open and reveal a lovely leg. The priest had a look and nearly had an accident.

After controlling the car, he stealthfully slid his hand up her leg. The nun looked at him and immediately said, "Father, remember psalm 129?"

The priest was flustered and apologized profusely. He forced himself to remove his hand. However, he was unable to remove his eyes from her leg.

Further on while changing gear, he let his hand slide up her leg again. The nun once again Said, "Father, remember psalm 129?" Once again the priest apologized. "Sorry sister, but the flesh is weak."

Arriving at the convent, the nun got out, gave him a meaningful glance, and went on her way.

On his arrival at the church, the priest rushed to retrieve a bible and looked up psalm 129. It Said, "Go forth and seek, further up, you will find glory."

MORAL OF THE STORY: Always be well informed in your job, or you might miss a great opportunity!

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (05-04-14), TheBestPoster (14-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

A wedding occurred just outside Cavan in Ireland.

To keep tradition going, everyone gets extremely drunk and the bride's and groom's families have a storming row and begin wrecking the reception room and generally kicking the shit out of each other. The police get called in to break up the fight.

The following week, all members of both families appear in court. The fight continues in the courtroom until the judge finally brings calm with the use of his gavel, shouting, 'Silence in court!'

The courtroom goes silent and Paddy, the best man, stands up and says,
    'Judge, I was the best man at the wedding and I think I should explain what happened.'

The judge agrees and asks Paddy to take the stand. Paddy begins his explanation by telling the court that it is traditional in a Cavan wedding that the best man gets the first dance with the bride.

The judge says, 'OK.'

'Well,' said Paddy, 'after I had finished the first dance, the music kept going, so I continued dancing to the second song, and after that the music kept going and I was dancing to the third song, when all of a sudden the groom leapt over the table, ran towards us and gave the bride an unmerciful kick right between her legs.'

Shocked, the judge instantly responded, 'God, that must have hurt!'

'Hurt?' Paddy replies. 'He broke three of my fingers!'

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (13-11-10), emmasweet (05-04-14), TheBestPoster (14-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:

1. She is not a BABE or a CHICK - She is a BREASTED AMERICAN.

2. She is not a SCREAMER or MOANER - She is VOCALLY APPRECIATIVE.

3. She is not EASY - She is HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE.

4. She is not DUMB - She is a DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATIO SUPERHIGHWAY.

5. She has not BEEN AROUND - She is a PREVIOUSLY ENJOYED COMPANION.

6. She is not an AIRHEAD - She is REALITY IMPAIRED.

7. She does not get DRUNK or TIPSY - She gets CHEMICALLY INCONVENIENCED.

8. She does not have BREAST IMPLANTS - She is MEDICALLY ENHANCED.

9. She does not NAG YOU - She becomes VERBALLY REPETITIVE.

10.She is not a SLUT - She is SEXUALLY EXTROVERTED.

11.She does not have MAJOR LEAGUE HOOTERS - She is PECTORALLY SUPERIOR.

12.She is not a TWO-BIT WHORE - She is a LOW COST PROVIDER.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (05-04-14), TheBestPoster (27-10-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:

1. He does not have a BEER GUT - He has developed a LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY.

2. He is not a BAD DANCER - He is OVERLY CAUCASIAN.

3. He does not GET LOST ALL THE TIME – He INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS.

4. He is not BALDING - He is in FOLLICLE REGRESSION.

5. He is not a CRADLE ROBBER - He prefers GENERATIONALLY DIFFERENTIAL RELATIONSHIPS

6. He does not get FALLING-DOWN DRUNK - He becomes ACCIDENTALLY HORIZONTAL.

7. He does not act like a TOTAL ASS - He develops a case of RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION.

8. He is not a MALE CHAUVINIST PIG - He has SWINE EMPATHY.

9. He is not afraid of COMMITMENT - He is MONOGAMOUSLY CHALLENGED

10. He is not HORNY - He is SEXUALLY FOCUSED

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

emmasweet (05-04-14), TheBestPoster (27-10-11)

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast