Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ever use dating/sex websites??

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond Jim View Post
    Can you give me some pointers coz i cant even strike up initial contact and without sounding big headed, im not a bad looking bloke. ive tried nice emails, dirty emails, instant chat, winks, paid subscriptions with xtra search options and ive had little or no joy.

i got chatting to this one the other day and i cud tell she wasnt interested coz it was taking so long for her to mail me back. Anyway, i asked her if she received my email and she told me she doesnt even read them coz she just gets so many.

oh, and most of the birds on there are minging.

what site you on?? AFF??

Well have a pic up of yourself, women are freaked out by profiles with no pic.. I just say hi and maybe look for something on their profile and make comment bout it, shows you took time out to read it...

Dunno maybe I was lucky, Ive not really tried it in while... as say few bad experiences to!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by kidkool View Post
    As mentioned already, AFF is complete shite!! its full of fakes and likelihood of getting any response is slim!! I used plenty of fish for the most part, that and smooch... tagged is top site for getting no strings or swinger types!!

POF, Smooch and tagged are all free so no need to worry about credit card
    Thanks a million mate, I might give them a go then, see how it works out!

I miss Gumtree.ie's dating section. I hooked up with a bunch of asian girls on there, and only asian girls for some inexplicable reason. Something about the anonymity of it made it the hook up site.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BitchHunter View Post
    I miss Gumtree.ie's dating section. I hooked up with a bunch of asian girls on there, and only asian girls for some inexplicable reason. Something about the anonymity of it made it the hook up site.
    gumtree?? really??
    It was full of spam!! hence why it closed... surprised you got a response...

5. Default

I heard they're all a rip off

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tman102938 View Post
    I heard they're all a rip off
    not at all, theres free sites you can use..cant see how thats a rip off!

Yep met 3 asian girls on there that I dated, and subsequently had sex with on many occasions. You just had to avoid the casual encounters section

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MILF Hunter View Post
    Monster you lucky bastard
    luck had nothing to do with it, seriously give it a go you'll just be used and abused for a few weeks, it's brilliant

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
    So what's the name of the speed dating operation you're running again??
    i haven't named any companies here and enither am I going to, i have nothing to do with speed dating or anything even remotely close to it so you can kindly go take a big long running fuck at yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by John Shaft View Post
    I've been speed dating several times in the last while and most people go straight home after it. FInd it hard to believe that you're shagging all night after one of these events
    just because you can't manage to pull at an event where people are actively seeking to meet someone (unless they are there for a friends moral support) it doesn't mean it's not feasable. I bet you're the same type of person that couldn't pull in a bar/club, you just might not be suitable to social interaction

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    i haven't named any companies here and enither am I going to, i have nothing to do with speed dating or anything even remotely close to it so you can kindly go take a big long running fuck at yourself.

just because you can't manage to pull at an event where people are actively seeking to meet someone (unless they are there for a friends moral support) it doesn't mean it's not feasable. I bet you're the same type of person that couldn't pull in a bar/club, you just might not be suitable to social interaction

Forgive me for being cynical, but I find it hard to imagine that there are hoards of women out there who'll jump into bed with a stranger after 4 or 5 minutes of interaction (which is what happens at any speed dating event I've been at). Your failure to provide any details about the event or its organisers only adds to my suspicion. Are you sure it's not swingers parties you've been attending?

I know that if I was able to pick up women as easily as you say you are, I wouldn't feel the need to come anywhere near a site that involves paying for sex.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast