Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Suits

Reviews

i have never worn a suit, (i think). Though id say i might look better in one.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Do you wear one everyday for work purposes ?

Do you wear it all the time ?

Are you the type that wouldnt be caught dead wearing a tie ?

Do you have a suit ? or 1 for weddings and funerals or a whole wardrobe full ?

Do Tell.
    I dont mind them. I hate wearing tie though because i find them uncomforable.

suits are fine though,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    I should hope not Harry. Bog roll is a lot cheaper and disposable.
    bog roll is cheaper thats correct but if your not carefull i will steal your tie collection and wipe my arse with themlol

Reviews

I like suits but only wear for special occasions.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

5. Default

i have 3 good suits, 2 which would be for formal occasions, weddings and so on!
    and a nice cream linen style suit for the summer and for when i go abroad with her indoors for a nice evening meal out while away.

I own 6 suits 3 tailored 3 of the rack.
    I wear a suit everyday for work and complement it with a shirt and avoid wearing ties at all costs except when they are used to tie me to the bed

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by smithsheldon View Post
    I own 6 suits 3 tailored 3 of the rack.
    I wear a suit everyday for work and complement it with a shirt and avoid wearing ties at all costs except when they are used to tie me to the bed
    Yip me too Smithy. Wardrobe full of em. None tailored tho. I don't think we have these services down in the countryside. Never a tie. Hate em. I'd say of the 20 or so I have only wear 10 on an ongoing basis. My dry cleaning bill every couple of months would get ya a half hour with the best out there.

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Yip me too Smithy. Wardrobe full of em. None tailored tho. I don't think we have these services down in the countryside. Never a tie. Hate em. I'd say of the 20 or so I have only wear 10 on an ongoing basis. My dry cleaning bill every couple of months would get ya a half hour with the best out there.
    I know how you feel

You do feel slightly cheated that's why i rotate them and get one done every month 20 quid doesn't feel so bad

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Do you wear one everyday for work purposes ?

Do you wear it all the time ?

Are you the type that wouldnt be caught dead wearing a tie ?

Do you have a suit ? or 1 for weddings and funerals or a whole wardrobe full ?

Do Tell.
    I have 15 suits, all Canali from Louis Copeland.

My business is high end mens Wholesale/Retail so I need to wear a suit every day
    I have 60 french cuff shirts by Charles Tyrwhitt London and 30 silk ties all by Zegna...

For casual wear I have linen, silk/linen suits and blazers.

Men over 50 should never wear jeans and the only reason you should have trainers in your wardrobe is if you run or use the gym..

I'm putting out a call to a lot of Irish men in their 40/50's... Get out of the football Tshirts, the Wrangler jeans, the Nike trainers, loose the beer belly, shave off the moustache and zap those tatoos.. its not 1980 and you're not cool.

Watch Mad Men and put style back into living

Blog Entries

i have to wear suits to work most days, especially if a client is in it's good to make the right impression, i'd probably have about 10 suits in total. when i was younger i use to buy naff off the peg stuff and didn't really give a shit. when i moved to the UK i made my first serious suit purchase from Ozwald Boateng on Saville Row with my first bonus cheque. Ever since then I take suits very seriously and only wear D&G or Armani, it's a pretty expensive habit but if you keep them correctly they really do last for ever. As for shirts I have a particular fondness for duchamp, truzzi and zenga. Ties are mega also but you have to have Charvet.

My next purchase is going to be Tom Ford but I might have to shop abroad as the price here really is huge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast