Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bel blanck 0879432214

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by westside View Post
    WTF are you shouting for.Im not deaf just partially.Also whats with the gay colours Sweetie?

Thats a Nice Photo,
    Westside.
    Hi Westside
    Well they say purple is the color of love.

Wink Ah thats sweet.............................................Your as

Quote Originally Posted by Bel Blanck View Post
    Hi Westside
    Well they say purple is the color of love.
    sweet as you look.I have a huge problem though.Cant get rid of this Johnny R guy.Yep keeps following me around.He is fascinated with Westside and has already ordered some Westide teddy bears,sleeping bags and dolls.I think he wants to touch my man boobs.Ive ordered double security locks for the house already and am stepping up patrols of the area in case he will try an entry.Am i making sense Sweetie? No?

Your pic is not good for my health,
    Westside.

Reviews

Default westie were is my teddy:

ah westie i taught we were friends u told me u liked me and u wanted to play with me wats wrong now:i see u found urself a new girlfriend and its bel :

Default Yes ....we spoke last night ................................and....

Quote Originally Posted by johnr View Post
    ah westie i taught we were friends u told me u liked me and u wanted to play with me wats wrong now:i see u found urself a new girlfriend and its bel :
    she said "Oh Westie, even though i have never laid eyes on you i feel the connection instantly,what can i do,i feel that you are the love of my life". It took me a while to steady the poor thing but shes fine now.

and heres a Westside fun fact

"Westside once had an inbody experience.Yep flew over a ditch from a bike, at Belgooly, Co Cork backwards in a sitting position. Just missed the cowshit by inches."

If i was on the Generation Game,i wouldnt remember the Conveyor Belt,let alone the Prizes,
    Westside.
    Author of "A guide to Penile Power For The Underpriviledged".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12