Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thatcher Dies

Reviews

Default If only

I read the thread title & thought - GREAT !!!
    Then I thought - FUCK - we're going to have to listen to fuckin' acres of air time devoted to this mass murderer & the Brits will big her up as a hero etc.
    I think I'll wear my favourite T-Shirt to day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thatcherlogo.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	8.3 KB 
ID:	22693  
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Hey Alec, you caught us out rightly there, like highwayman and the nads, I assumed it was Maggie and suddenly my hangover disappeared, good one man, maybe if we sign a petition it will happen or maybe bettter still sent her over to greece to sort them boys out (dont think so)

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Cecil Nuston, 63, of Dowlish Wake in Cornwall this morning died in hospital after a rooftop accident yesterday. The cornish thatcher was attempting to install one of his trademark peacock finials to the crest of the village free-house when he slipped and fell sustaining a head injury.

He is survived by two sons
    Welcome to 1997

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Cecil Nuston, 63, of Dowlish Wake in Cornwall this morning died in hospital after a rooftop accident yesterday. The cornish thatcher was attempting to install one of his trademark peacock finials to the crest of the village free-house when he slipped and fell sustaining a head injury.

He is survived by two sons
    Very funny Mr Horan. Most people thought it was The Iron Lady herself instead it was some poor Cornish guy who thatches roofs.

Reviews

Damned right! Having us all on like that! I about pissed my pants when I read that, was about to check some of the news websites for it and was going to ring the lads up for a serious session to celebrate the demise of what must be one of the most dispicable and deplorable human beings to ever disgrace the Earth! But we can always be prepared...

Blog Entries

Who's Maggie???
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12