Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: There is only One team

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well to answer ure first response all the man u fans are gloating that man city didnt make it,which means that u have three london teams there which is hardly good for the game in a nationwide context, and do u expect me to believe that with only the Carling cup in the trophy cabinet that at board level or management level the season is considered anything but a disaster. Knocked out of champions league at the earliest stage for years, the very minimum required would have been the FA cup. A team has to be judged by the standards it sets itself and to end up with only a trophy that has been looked upon by the club as run out for up and coming or bit players is not good enough. Wayne Rooney gave an interview today in one of the papers and he admitted that they had fallen far short of what was required. Second place is where u want to be only if u want to see the arse of the fella in first

Gloating is what supporters do, especially towards their local 'rivals'. Why should I, or anyone else be worried whether London clubs have 3 of the 4 teams in the top 4. It's just a statistic!!!!
    A disappointing season is not disastrous one. Liverpool, on the other hand, having finished 2nd last year and only finishing 7th this season, that's disastrous.
    While I would like United(whats with the Man U anywayNever heard of them) to win the league every season, having won it 3 seasons in a row it was always going to be difficult to get the 4 in a row(its not over yet either).

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    [/B]Sorry HWM but judging by Arsenals recent form it would not at all surprise me to see Spurs finish above them.They have been almost as bad as Liverpool in recent matches.
    Welcome back WCL. There was a bit of concern here when you hadn't posted in over a week. Glad to see you haven't taken Liverpool's demise to heart.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

what is it with so many football fans that they take the success or otherwise of their teams so personally- get a sense of humor some of ye- its not like we actually play or have any influence on the teams we follow - its all just a bit of fun-

funny how the manu fans seem to be the most humorless and sensitive in spite of all the success their chosen team has bought over the years-

by the way i am now a real madrid fan - so ! 9 european cups - fuck the lot of you !!!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Alec Horan For This Useful Post:

Forrest (06-05-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Welcome back WCL. There was a bit of concern here when you hadn't posted in over a week. Glad to see you haven't taken Liverpool's demise to heart.
    Yeah I have been walking around in sackcloth and ashes since last week.
    By the way I still think that the title race could have one last twist in the tail.
    Chelsea could be in for a shock next Sunday.
    The Truth is out there.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Forrest (06-05-10)

Reviews

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    what is it with so many football fans that they take the success or otherwise of their teams so personally- get a sense of humor some of ye- its not like we actually play or have any influence on the teams we follow - its all just a bit of fun-

funny how the manu fans seem to be the most humorless and sensitive in spite of all the success their chosen team has bought over the years-

by the way i am now a real madrid fan - so ! 9 european cups - fuck the lot of you !!!!!
    I think I might start to support Fulham.
    The Truth is out there.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post

As the famous Bill Shankly said a long time ago:'Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I'm very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that.'

funny how the manu fans seem to be the most humorless and sensitive in spite of all the success their chosen team has brought over the years-

Maybe thats because of all the crap posted/spoken by ABU's over the years.

I'm glad to hear you are finally supporting a Real football team.(Arsenal will probaly start winning things again now).

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by westcorklad View Post
    I think I might start to support Fulham.
    But what if Roy Hodgson goes to Liverpool as manager.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	id-rather-walk-alone_closeup.jpg 
Views:	12 
Size:	94.8 KB 
ID:	22600  

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    But what if Roy Hodgson goes to Liverpool as manager.

As I stated on another thread that is quite possible.
    I suppose I could always support two teams.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast