Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cocaine by the Bagfull!!!!

1. Default

Spoke to a girl who wnt on an outcall to a hotel in north dublin and she said that the guy had a huge bag of cocaine on a glass table and told her to help herself....like ...do you want a biscuit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustybronte View Post
    In London, C is widely used in and out of the punting scene.

I have had the occasional client that was "coked up" when they arrived at my place and I always became much more vigilant about my safety;
    but I am not really bothered if the City boy in his expensive suit and slick hair cut wants to kill his own nose (and probably fulfilling sex) so long as he doesnt expect me to do a line with him......or give him extra time because he can't come

To do any sort of drugs with a punter you dont know is a real NO NO.....

B x
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary "Betting is the staking of money or other value in the event of a doubtful issue"

English Milly Masseuse Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Cannabis (which i never smoked by the way) is a relatively harmless drug. Of course there are ppl who suffer because of it and remember just because i say its a pretty harmless drug doesnt mean im saying its safe.Just relatively harmless on average. Cocaine on the other hand will without a doubt fuck a persons life up.

Heroin is the same,
    Westside.
    Cannabis is really not a "harmless drug" any more....

I dont want to patronise you but if you haven't ever smoked it or been "involved" in that scene, you can have an opinion, but you shouldn't make flippant comments.

Since the hydroponic growing methods became so easily available to learn and the strength of clones and hybrid strains like SCUNK arrived on the market it became cheaper and easier to get stoned and the cases of "CANNABIS PSYCHOSIS" and related types of schizophrenia have risen in young people and it's really quite disturbing that it can make a "moderate" user 40% more likely to suffer with depression an other sorts of mental illness.....

Listen, this is a huge can of worms and there are many arguements, as in, use of cannibis in conditions such as cancer for pain relief and I am totally for that, but recreational drug use comes with its highs and lows and I just wish people were more informed and educated about it when they were in their early teens.

Going back to this debate though......I would not feel comfortable with a client that had taken or was going to take a drug while in my company. Different drugs have very different effects on individuals AND if mixed with alcohol or taken as a 'cocktail' with other drugs.....who knows what mood or actions that person will take.

3. Default

Dont like drugs of any sort....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bustybronte View Post
    Cannabis is really not a "harmless drug" any more....

I dont want to patronise you but if you haven't ever smoked it or been "involved" in that scene, you can have an opinion, but you shouldn't make flippant comments.

Since the hydroponic growing methods became so easily available to learn and the strength of clones and hybrid strains like SCUNK arrived on the market it became cheaper and easier to get stoned and the cases of "CANNABIS PSYCHOSIS" and related types of schizophrenia have risen in young people and it's really quite disturbing that it can make a "moderate" user 40% more likely to suffer with depression an other sorts of mental illness.....

Listen, this is a huge can of worms and there are many arguements, as in, use of cannibis in conditions such as cancer for pain relief and I am totally for that, but recreational drug use comes with its highs and lows and I just wish people were more informed and educated about it when they were in their early teens.

Going back to this debate though......I would not feel comfortable with a client that had taken or was going to take a drug while in my company. Different drugs have very different effects on individuals AND if mixed with alcohol or taken as a 'cocktail' with other drugs.....who knows what mood or actions that person will take.
    According to the Oxford English Dictionary "Betting is the staking of money or other value in the event of a doubtful issue"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123