Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather v Mosley

Reviews

If the two of them ever quit bitching about blood and urine samples (smokescreen for money, no doubt), we can see who's DEBEST!

So Mayweather shaded every round 10 - 9 , to win by a unanimous decision. Although he remains undefeated I feel he was not convincing enough to make me think he could conquer Pacquaio.--- what say you ?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Now that was a bit of an anti climax except for a wobble in the 2nd totally one sided to extent it should prob have been stopped, now all we have to
    do is get pac man to piss in a bottle and away we go
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

floyd vs manny has to happen now. I dont care what they have to do to get it to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    How is Floyd afraid of Manny?? It was Pac who refused the drug test. I'd strongly favour floyd to beat him although his low workrate could cost him vs Manny. People take Floyd too serious....he is just selling the fight. Ali said much worse things in his day and we love him for it.
    ....watching the fight live....it only confirmed wat i thought....mannys a diffrent class.....and as regards the fight.....floyed made every excuse in the book to avoid fighting manny.....floyd is a cherry pick champion.....side steps the big boys

Reviews

Default wat a loada crap

Quote Originally Posted by cartman View Post
    ....watching the fight live....it only confirmed wat i thought....mannys a diffrent class.....and as regards the fight.....floyed made every excuse in the book to avoid fighting manny.....floyd is a cherry pick champion.....side steps the big boys
    why do people always begrudge a great champion,floyed doesnt side step anyone.use your head man,every 1knows that floyd and manny will fight eventually and how can a 5 weight world champ avoid fites????how many world champs has mayweather beaten in his career.i watched the fite live last nite and wat i saw was a totally one sided affair,apart from one slipp floyed was different class against a man who has been champ a three different weights.i know floyed isnt the most likeable fiter but credit were credits due
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Natasha Guest

Before the fight i would have said manny could wipe the floor with mayweather. but now im not so sure.. he fought well, the best iv seen him fight.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    Before the fight i would have said manny could wipe the floor with mayweather. but now im not so sure.. he fought well, the best iv seen him fight.
    i still think manny could beat FM.

Natasha Guest

I think manny is the best fighter out there.. but mayweather did fight well you have to admit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    I think manny is the best fighter out there.. but mayweather did fight well you have to admit
    he sure did. And i also could see him beating pacman. Its on of those fights i find hard to see a clear outcome. Difficult to predict imo.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast