Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: gerry ryan

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Ya, I guess that's why his record sales jumped eightyfold since his death..............

Everybody stopped listening to him.................
    Well how many of the ppl who were so upset on this site buy his records since his death? I must go to sleep now. Who knows, maybe i might wake up in the morning dead and blondey calling me an arsehole. Tell you one thing though, i go to my maker knowing i havnt tormented morning radio listeners for a decade.

no wreaths, black grapes are fine and im the headstone on the far middle left,
    Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    woah! This is the first im hearing of this. I just saw the title of the thread and thought "what happend, is he dead or somethin"? sad stuff and he was only 53. RIP
    There was a volcano went off in Iceland. Volcanic ash and all goofy stuff prevents planes from flying and stranded passengers in dublin having to listen to quality radio entertainment while waiting.

keeping you up to date with the outdated stuff,
    Westside.

hi rayden yes very sad news i was shocked to hear it but other people are glad he is dead shame on them may he rest in peace xx

Quote Originally Posted by blondey View Post
    hi rayden yes very sad news i was shocked to hear it but other people are glad he is dead shame on them may he rest in peace xx
    Blondey don't talk nonsense, nobody's saying they're glad he's dead, they're simply giving their personal opinions of what they thought of him when he was alive.
    Last edited by Mr Magoo; 30-04-10 at 23:08.

yes every one can give there opinions but not to call a man thats dead an asshole

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Melindablondey For This Useful Post:

Rayden (30-04-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blondey View Post
    yes every one can give there opinions but not to call a man thats dead an asshole
    youre right blondey. People can give opinions, but lets try to keep this civil.

yes your right rayden i wish all were like you to have respect thankyou

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Westie, I know you think speaking your mind is a great thing, and I agree, I'm all for it. Everybody is entitled to their opinions..........

But not knowing when to keep those opinions to themselves is what makes people assholes.............
    speaking your mind is ok but as luther says know when to stop...westie i know you love yourself but have some respect for the dead will ya its not a debate on his life here..its a thread about his passing...r.i.p ...let him rest will ya.

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    speaking your mind is ok but as luther says know when to stop...westie i know you love yourself but have some respect for the dead will ya its not a debate on his life here..its a thread about his passing...r.i.p ...let him rest will ya.
    My god you post here too?

I thought you just spent your days and night playing that retarded 'drop one keep one' game on IIE with the other cabbages.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Magoo View Post
    My god you post here too?

I thought you just spent your days and night playing that retarded 'drop one keep one' game on IIE with the other cabbages.
    tis ok fruit loop ...you did not see me but sure magoo is not great in the vision department..hello by the way...and as i said R.I.P Gerry Ryan good to see you can keep on topic magoo..

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast