Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Gordon Brown drops a bollock..............

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Vladi View Post
    Was it his error, an assistants error or was he set up in an effort to force him out of the leadership?

The expectation is that no party will have overall majority and Clegg has said he would not get in to bed with Labour whilst Gordon is in charge.

I think countries need immigration to prevent social stagnation. What would the UK culinary offerings be without the dishes brought in by immigrants. The curries I have enjoyed in Mile End in the 'bring your own bottle' restaurants.

Ultimately we all want goods cheaper, judging by people voting with their wallets to buy Chinese goods.
    Are they cheaper? People work 2-3 jobs, live off credit cards. re-finance their homes to buy ''cheap goods from China''!
    Are they not to mask the fact that real wages have decreased, American's standard of living has been lowered, and in the case of Greece and other countries no real industry besides Tourism exist? Double digit unemployement might stay the same for years to come.

The more I find out about the 'subprime mortages' and how they were the basis for a false economy and that we, in the western, don't have an ecomonic base that gives neal full employment or a tax base that allows us to have Public Servixes that are much needed; makes me realises we have really been shaking hands with the Anti-Christ. Whomever is running the show doesn't care about society, just what it can obtain from it.

The Bankers on Wall St., The City, and The Custom House, didn't care that engaging in a fake housing boom would ruin people's lives for the sole reason of making financial instruments that could be sold to investors. Eveywhere you go people ask, ''where's the jobs?'' For some reason, 'the powers that be'' don't want manufactoring in likes of Europe or America-just India, China and Third-world countries, maybe so they can control and manipulate the 'Markets' for the 'Investors'
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 30-04-10 at 13:05.

Reviews

He had no choice going back to her and apologising as he was caught red handed. I don't think theres anyine that believes his apology as he thought she was bigotted and the only reason he went back was because he was caught. It would be interesting to hear what he said to his aide after leaving her the second time. Surely he wouldn't have called her a biggot again: It reminds me of Prince Charles when was a few feet away from Nicholas Witchall (BBC reporter) and other reporters not realising the microphones could pick him up. He said I can't stand the man.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

does it really matter what happened to Brown here? sher his party are fucked anyway the Tories are certs to get in soon......

Blog Entries

I have faith in British voters, they'll vote him in again!

Reviews

Would Cameron be any better? He has a great excuse if he messes up for his term he can blame it all on Labour for the past 13 years.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123