Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dreams - what is it about them?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by debest View Post
    Either we didn't....or it was so horrific that it's been stored deep in my sub-conscious only to haunt me when I've finally found eternal happiness.....God dammit I hate Steven Siegal!!!!
    So there is still a chance that you may have. Horrific huh. For you or for Steven. No wonder you got into a fight with him.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

To ♥♥ Anna ♥♥:

My dream:

♪♪ I've been alone with you inside my mind ♪♪
    ♪♪ And in my dreams I've kissed your lips a thousand times ♪♪

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Reviews

I had sex with an angel yesterday thanks ANNA YOUR THE FUCKING BEST.

PETE

Reviews

I didn't have sex in my dreams since I was a teenager
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Quote Originally Posted by petethedub View Post
    I had sex with an angel yesterday thanks ANNA YOUR THE FUCKING BEST.

PETE
    Ah dont spoil me. I dont want to become all hauty, you know it's my nature to be all modest. :-))

Ok, thanks for your contributions guys! It was very interesting. But we got bit distracted from the original question which seems to be lost in translation.
    All right I know its far more interesting to talk about my dream sex but the q which bugs me at the moment is: How come YOU are still YOU in the dreams but it feels kinda different. Like if you dont carry all the mental burden you've acquired during the life course and you feel somehow lighter, more free. Like if you got rid of all the limiting thoughts and just enjoy life.

My theory is, that when you are dreaming, your brain is actually creating all the stories so there is no capacity for having any extra thoughts anymore and you just live.
    Did you ever realise how can thoughts be annoying and not useful and holding you back from living the way you'd like to? And at the end of the day - they are only thoughts, they have rarely anything to do with reality...

What is your opinion?

Reviews

My dreams seem very real. Alot of the time I don't remember them. But the ones I do are usually recurring dreams. The others don't make sense. You dream just as your about to waken. Your just relaxed when your sleeping and your mind flows with all sorts of thoughts. Some make sense others don't. Some dreams can be fantasies others are your biggest fears.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Right side of brain takes over when we have dreams, so we don't think about sense of the dream when we are dreaming, whole logic dissapears...The funniest dreams I had were when I was dreaming I was a girl Have any of u had dream in which you were opposite sex???

Reviews

my dream. i was left alone my mind was blank i needed time to get the memories from my mind what did i see can i believe that what i saw last night was real and not just fantasy just what i saw in my old dreams were the reflection of my warped mind staring back at me because in my dreams its always there the evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhlol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    my dream. i was left alone my mind was blank i needed time to get the memories from my mind what did i see can i believe that what i saw last night was real and not just fantasy just what i saw in my old dreams were the reflection of my warped mind staring back at me because in my dreams its always there the evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhlol
    Inspector Callahan (S.F.P.D.), do you still sleep with a gun under your pillow?

Who do I trust? I trust me!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast