Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The goodness in people.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by the good guy View Post
    i didnt mean only ladies should iron, just hang your clothes over the back of a chair for a few hours. l
    oh is that what you meant your a lazy bugger then lol

it's the only way harry.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by the good guy View Post
    Very nice story rover, but wtf are you doing ironing .. Men don't iron
    You do if the missus is on 3 times your salary, besides EP is a lazy fucker like you, someone has to iron his knickers collection.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Natasha Guest

If anyone want's to be so kind and iron little old Nat's clothes in just their piny, Nat will then share her lolly pop with them... A men ironing my smalls, yes they are small size 10 to be exact and concentrating on doing a good job of it really gets me going

Quote Originally Posted by Leah View Post
    There is an awful lot of genuinely honest & caring people out there, which is nice to know
    ya I couldnt put it better myself there is a great lot of spirit sincerity & love in people out there
    a good thread...

Default me me me

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    If anyone want's to be so kind and iron little old Nat's clothes in just their piny, Nat will then share her lolly pop with them... A men ironing my smalls, yes they are small size 10 to be exact and concentrating on doing a good job of it really gets me going
    I've taken up ironing recently Nat I'm not bad at it I'll do it for nothing for ya....

Reviews

I would have no problem doing your ironing Natasha, there are no sexist roles in my house, what has to be done is done by either of us, mind you I prefer to cut my own lawn, it takes 4 hours and is fairly tedious work but at least most time's when I am doing that herself is tending the shrubberies and I would iron before I do that job

Natasha Guest

Im disappointed that you don't want to suck my lollipop.. You are a good man and i will take you up of your offer if only you wear your sexy piny

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    Im disappointed that you don't want to suck my lollipop.. You are a good man and i will take you up of your offer if only you wear your sexy piny
    I prefer to iron naked, tha warm steam makes my nipples hard, I find the piny just agitates them I was thinking about your lollipop but then how could I seduce you with it stuck in my mouth, best get some strawberries and cream and i'll be right over xx

Natasha Guest

All one has to do is look at these boards to see the kindness in people.. most people will go out of their way to help others even if it is just to iron ones small naked. It's just a pity people take advantage of other peoples kindness. but i do believe there are more good people than bad in this world. The stawberries are in the fridge along with the cream anon see you in half an hour.
    Last edited by Natasha; 25-04-10 at 10:30.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast