Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: she said she loves me

it used to be so different We'd sit under the big trees in the park surrounded by daffodils holding hands reading from the English translation book I bought her in O'Mahoneys as I helped her with her English language & pronunciations she said I'd make a good teacher....

wonderful pic Luther it made me smile.

Blog Entries

Things must be bad..........

A pic like that use to make you
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Blog Entries
    Reviews

You could move there. I'm not joking. Have you considered the idea?

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries

"It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    You could move there. I'm not joking. Have you considered the idea?
    Jeez no Gordo despite the whole system collapsing here bankers/developers robbing us etc all I love this country wouldnt live anywhere else anyway I'd have to give up my job - no too much....

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    Jeez no Gordo despite the whole system collapsing here bankers/developers robbing us etc all I love this country wouldnt live anywhere else anyway I'd have to give up my job - no too much....
    Fair enough, but you talked about her moving here, so it seemed like an obvious question to ask.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Reviews

In fairness, after two weeks what could be expected? I've done long-distance relationships, but it was based on 6 months+ of being together. She'll hurt, but heal and IMO you did the right thing.
    Though we are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

Reviews

Awh Lads, c'mmon, is love really that simple, ExP man you fucked up IMO, who knows what could have happened but if you ain't going to put yourself out there you'll never know... better to have loved and lost than not loved at all, I love that saying!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

ep a thought, whats the chances of you heading over to her for a couple of weeks, see if there is something there, and if there is finding a way to get her to relocate here? if there is no spark then you will be able to move on, believe mate been where you are now and it rips the balls off you, best of luck which every way you go on this

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast