I have seen a few posts here about incall vs street etc and visa versa. One thing i weould say about parlours ,apertments etc is it interferes with nobody.A lot (the majority )of guys driving the streets looking for girls seem to lack respect for people doing their everyday buisiness.
A have a buddy where i drive to or sometimes walk to and i hate the South Mall in Cork so i always go along Morrisons Island way that brings you out to the end of the mall.I see the same fuckin shit all the time. Frustrated idiots driving carelessly and harassingly around.
One night i was driving along and i saw this girl walk past.The car got no look so i knew she wasnt s st girl. Just as she passed up ahead i saw a car do a savage u turn, the guy glimpsing back at her. It was so bad looking that i did the same thing and pulled in to watch.He actually slowed up and followed this girl along the quay.Now you could imagine how nervous this girl must have been.
A former gf of mine who never worked on the st ,arraigned to meet me on the grande parade .She said the same guy always used to drive by several times.It was so bad that i told her to call to my house altogether.
I see this shit all the time.If your a guy driving along Morrisons island and your one of these idiots then i havce to say that your a frustrated langer.Go home and lean on your arm until it goes numb and then jerk off.It will feel like someelses arm.
And this doesnt even mention those gay perverted bastards that come out later.I passed over Xmas and two of them were just around the cornor.Now i must say that what people do is their own buisiness but when i walk past a cornor and see one guy giving another guy a blow job ,i have a big fuckin problem with it because its downright disrespectful.
You should see those two idiots runner up the road like penguins with their pants down around their ankles.
So if your driving along try and be respectful ,if your a homo looking for fun try to be respectful. Sometimes you will save yourself loads and loads of hassle.
I have no probs with the buisiness being legalised indoors or in selected areas like Amsterdam but i dont think it should be allowed on the st in most areas.It just interferes with everyday life too much.

Sincerely,
Westside.